Thumbs down Vashi On AWIN - Declined Commission
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had commissions declined due to their new terms which were instigated on 7th December. They had outstanding sales to validate. They went though all historic sales over several months automatically declining sales under ten minutes.

I have recently found out that they do not intend to reverse this mistake and are claiming that, by coincidence, all sales that were completed within ten minutes of the cookie being set, were actually returned orders. Funny that, isn't it?

For such a media connected company to make such a mistake is beyond me. I am posting to find out if any other affiliates have experienced a similar fate on the ten minute cookie rule.

Please note that I have no problem with declines on or after 7th December that were under ten minutes. It's the fact they have gone through and declined previous sales based on the new terms. Which I am sure many will agree is not the correct position to take.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Hi Definately. I'm looking into this now and I'll see what I can find out.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Jeannine,

Thanks but Edwyn has already been following this. Hence why I am trying to contact other affiliates and find if they have the same problem and what can be done about it.

Thanks again

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread