Results 1 to 1 of 1
January 29th, 2015, 06:40 PM #1
New Merchant: Cloud Nine Living
- Join Date
- February 27th, 2014
- Park City, UT
Profit From the Fastest Growing Segment of the $250 Billion US Gift Giving Market
Americans spend over $250 billion dollars a year on giving gifts and Cloud 9 Living has established itself as the market leader in one of the fastest growing segments – Experience Gifts.
Founded in 2005, Cloud 9 Living offers more than 1,800 unique and memorable experience gifts in 48 cities nationwide. Starting at under $100 and ranging from Hot Air Balloon Rides and Dinner Cruises to Stock Car Racing and Skydiving, we truly have something for every taste and every budget.
Why Cloud 9 Living?
- Growth Rate – Inc 500 | 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the past 3 years.
- National Based Product – With more than 1,800 experiences in 48 cities nationwide we truly have something for every taste and every budget.
- $255 Average Purchase Price
- 72% of Transactions occur on Customers 1st Visit
- Website Conversion & Usability – We are constantly working on improving our conversion rate and making our website as user friendly as possible by attending conferences, listening to customer feedback and contracting with industry experts, such as Future Now.
Great Partnerships & Corporate Clients – We have gained the trust of some of the nation’s top companies to provide an Experiential Gift option to their members and customers. Partners and Clients include: Chase Bank, Intercontinental Hotels, AMEX, Visa, Google, IBM, Sprint and more.
Affiliate Program Highlights
- 7% baseline commissions
- 45 Day Referral Period
- Monthly Affiliate Newsletter
- Dedicated Affiliate Manager to answer all of your questions
For full terms and to apply to the Cloud 9 Living affiliate program click here.
By KevinK in forum AvantLink -AVReplies: 0Last Post: January 28th, 2015, 01:01 PM
By GravityFed in forum AvantLink -AVReplies: 0Last Post: October 23rd, 2014, 04:49 PM
Featured: Merchant Alert! Just CloudBy GravityFed in forum AvantLink -AVReplies: 0Last Post: March 11th, 2013, 06:26 PM
By Andy Rodriguez in forum Andy Rodriguez ConsultingReplies: 2Last Post: April 25th, 2007, 09:01 AM