Smile How do I recruit affiliates as a merchant to push my site for sales? Newbie question
    Hi Guys,

Looking for some expert knowledge. I am looking to recruit affiliates to push my website to increase sales. I am currently with an affiliate network but feel the need to try and get people to sign up for my program independently and push this as much as possible.

Im trying to find the best places to get affiliates easily. Are there lists or special sites to approach these people.

Can anyone help with some in depth advice. Apologies if you have heard this question 100 times before...

thanks in advance
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; February 2nd, 2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: removed identifiable information

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    Hello Bazzotazzzo and welcome to ABW. Since this was your first post, I had to take out things which could refer to your company, as the first post should be an introduction rather than a question.

That said, I'll give you my thoughts here. There's no easy list to recruit affiliates. You will have to do the work to find the ones through using any recruitment tools in your network interface, or by searching online and recruiting that way. There are indeed other articles about recruitment. Try doing some searches. We can also ask Phil to approve you for the Affiliate Manager sub-forum.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Florida USA
    What network are you in?
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics|||
    Email wtonkin // at //

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread