Any Problems With Tracking Or Sales?
    ive been with shareasale for like 6 months and are with like 20 programs. i have all my affiliates on like ten sites, use social media a ton everyday and get thousands of views to my affiliates from shareasale

i dont have one sale

have there been problems in the past or has anyone had a problem where sales are not bing tracked. i quit clickbank rite away because they have years of threads on google with the that problem, nothing is being tracked

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    SAS is at the top of the list for reliability and honesty when it comes to tracking, far surpassing what most affiliates believe goes on with CJ, Linkshare and eBay Enterprise Network.

There could be many, many reasons why your visitors are not translating into sales. Do some reading here and I'm sure that you will find many possibilities, and many suggestions as to how to improve your conversation rate.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

SAS has a lot of terrible merchants on their network that are not converting and/or tracking sales, but they have a lot of good one's as well.

With SAS what you have to do for each merchant you are (or want to) promote is to go to the merchants full page profile ant look at the following information:

Last Commissionable Transaction through Affiliate:
    Last Compliance Test Completed:

If you do not see resent dates in the above then their is an issue with the merchant.

Also look at:

EPC (100)
    Reversal Rates
    Average Sale
    Average Commission

Note: At least SAS provides us this information which is great, a lot of other networks gives us nothing, such as LinkShare & PJ/eBay and I sure their are others....
    Last edited by kse; February 6th, 2015 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Added the Note:
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    SAS has a lot of terrible merchants on their network that are not converting and/or tracking sales, but they have a lot of good one's as well.

With SAS what you have to do for each merchant you are (or want to) promote is to go to the merchants full page profile ant look at the following information:

Last Commissionable Transaction through Affiliate:
    Last Compliance Test Completed:

If you do not see resent dates in the above then their is an issue with the merchant.

Also look at:

EPC (100)
    Reversal Rates
    Average Sale
    Average Commission
    thanks, i never even have time to spend going thru hundreds of affiliates now i gotta keep tabs on them

That may be your problem you are working with to many merchants, hand pick a few and spent time promoting them.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

6. Thanks From:

Bit confused here are you an "Affiliate" or "Merchant" ??

Plus you said in your first post you are promoting 20 SAS merchants and then you say you have to go thru hundreds of Merchants (I guessing you meant to say merchants not affiliates) ??

Just a quick comment here, If you're using datafeeds on your site make sure you have replaced "YOURUSERID" in the feeds with your id number.
    And click on some of your links and see if they are tracking on the network.
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

9. Thanks From:
    kse

i just have affiliates on my sites

Still a definition issue.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

12. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by tunescool View Post
    i just have affiliates on my sites
    Maybe you should try selling products instead of affiliates.
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

14. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    If you don't have time to look into the results of specific merchant offers you work with (especially underperforming ones) you might not have time to work the business right. I'd take some of the advice above and check the stats on the merchants you're working with to make sure they are promoting for others. If they aren't find some merchants with decent EPC numbers and offers and low Reversal Rate and give them a shot. Less can be more - focus on promoting some good offers aggressively and see what happens, then work on expanding your offer base selectively.

I see a lot of affiliates trying to be everything to everyone and that rarely works when you're trying to get started.

SAS does track reliably though - we drive a lot of sales revenue and commissions through them and when we left CJ, we saw affiliates we migrated from CJ to SAS see conversion rate increases that were substantial.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

16. Thanks From:

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread