Results 1 to 2 of 2
February 7th, 2015, 03:20 PM #1Think about your program...
Merchants, let us discuss some things:
What is not acceptable, to most affiliates:
1) 2% Commission; and/or
2) 1 Day cookies; and/or
3) Returns / Reversals after 30 days; and/or
4) Late payments; Extended lock dates, additional XX days after lock date; and/or...
Having a fair commission rate and cookie length is only the beginning of an affiliate's review process and may get us to apply. Promoting you is dependent on additional factors.
1) Good, well organized, regularly updated product feed; and/or
2) Easy to navigate website with no leaks (3rd party links); and/or
3) Regular communication with affiliates; and/or
4) Regularly updated creatives and promotions; and/or
5) A properly, non-network, managed program; and/or...
This will get you on an affiliate's website. However, if you want additional exposure, brand strengthening, traffic, and sales, you will need to do better than minimal terms.
We don't mind you asking 'How do you intend to...' or 'What can you do for us...' - we'll be happy to tell you. Happy to show you.
But if you're hell bent on bad commission rates and bad cookie lengths then you should ONLY allow the likes of RMN and other cookie hijacking affiliates. The rest of us have no interest in sending you targeted, free traffic. We will prefer to send our targeted traffic to a merchant who appreciates our efforts...
Last edited by Convergence; February 7th, 2015 at 03:25 PM.Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...
February 8th, 2015, 12:53 PM #2
By Performer in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 2Last Post: May 17th, 2010, 01:27 PM
By josephmonuit in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 2Last Post: December 12th, 2002, 07:25 PM