Focus on Facebook or use all social sites?
    I have been making facebook pages and adding people in my related field to build a decent following. Just over 1,200 freinds now. Is it a better use of my time to just continue building my network on Facebook only or should I join as many as possible and try to grow all my social profiles equally? The latter is proving to be very time consuming but if it's worth the effort I will continue.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    What is your goal?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Florida USA
    A lot depends on what you're trying to do... which social networks you focus attention on really depends a lot on what you're selling and who you are trying to reach. Bottom line is, you want a presence where your audience is. In some cases, that's Facebook, in some cases it's Pinterest or Instagram or a combination. Don't forget to build out a sales/marketing platform on something YOU OWN like a blog on your own domain and hosting account and an email list subscription form and links to like/follow on the appropriate social channels. Your social media should be set up to extend your brand's reach, not be your sole means of promotion.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics|||
    Email wtonkin // at //

I agree, it depends on what kind of target audience you want to atract.

Try as accurately analyze subscribers for interest.
    Quickly achieve anything is always difficult.

Portland, Oregon
    Just echoing what everyone is saying here - you've got to base it on your audience and what you're trying to achieve. I started out with Tumblr and then moved to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest as it made sense. Keep in mind that it can be difficult to effectively manage multiple social accounts if you're doing it all on your own (and depending on how social intensive you decide to be). It'd be great to hear more about your goals.

I guess a balanced use of all the social sites can be helpful. But a few needs focus the most like FB,INSTA, and Twitter. They are because the most used one and using them in a way which boosts or help them content get better traffic can be helpful and in the benefit.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
    According to my experiences, Twitter is the best for me and I use Twitter, FB, G+, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Linkedin and Pinterest.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread