Beginner CPA
    Hello, so I am relatively new to the AM scene, and I'm having trouble getting any sale reliant offers to convert, so I have been looking into CPA offers, and discovered that there are a plethora of offers that don't require purchase for conversion.

after discovering some good CPA offers related to my niche, I applied for a few CPA networks, and have been denied by all of them. I was completely honest in all of the application questions, and I don't know what I did wrong, or what they expect of someone to be accepted.

I have unfortunately only had a published website for a little over 2 months, but I have a small following, and would simply like to figure out how to become a member of any CPA network, and also whether or not it is possible to re-apply for a network that has denied me already, as I have already applied for the majority of networks that have offers in my niche, and have been denied for reasons unbeknownst to me.

any info would be helpful, ty in advance.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I would suggest that you post your site in the Site Review section and the members here can see what the networks are seeing and give you a critique.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Many CPA networks are exclusive to people they have recruited and are paranoid of newbies. When you are accepted they want to jump on a call to discuss how you are going to drive traffic to their offers. Have you tried reaching them by phone?

5. Thanks From:

@Chuck
    I haven't but that's a great idea, upon my denial I sent an email to say that I'm a serious marketer, and while I may be new I am a hard worker, and already have plans that would be likely to convert the offers that I know are available within their network, but I will definantly have to try just giving them a call, hopefully it will make all the difference!

@Phil
    I just set up a post in the section you linked me to, I included a link to my site in the post, I hope that that's alright given the section, but let me know if I did it wrong, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I didn't know about that section or I would of started asking for constructive criticism as soon as I joined abestweb.

also any other general advice is welcome, but from what I've found on google, on here, and what Chuck said, it looks like giving them a call is among the best ways to get accepted when your a newb like me thanks again guys

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    The site review sec is the one place where you can link your site.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

8. Thanks From:

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread