Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Cool ABestWeb Platform Upgrade On The Way
    A shiny new version of the ABestWeb Forum will be rolled out in the next few hours!

Our developers are currently working on migrating the forum to a new platform - vBulletin 4. This updated version includes improvements in features, usability and architecture. One of the biggest changes will be the user interface which sports a fresh design and layout aimed at improving usability. Several other features like improved search performance, video BBCode and new moderation features will be introduced.

Most importantly, this upgrade will allow ABestWeb to benefit from new features and functionality as they are rolled out each month as part of upcoming releases.

As with all upgrades, we expect that there might be potential bugs that we might have missed during our testing. Feel free to use this thread to report any bugs.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Will the new platform improve the blocking of spammers?? I still think the first 5 post of a new user should be reviewed before going live.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

3. Thanks From:

The overwhelming majority of spam does get blocked automatically. What you see is just the tip of the iceberg (and the moderators wipe it out pretty quickly).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Well, it took longer than expected, but it is here.

There will be some bugs (like with the private sub forums - being worked on) so please post whatever problems you see in this thread.

Thanks for the help!
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

That explains it..I clicked on my regular link and it says there is nothing to see here. I was pretty sure that wasn't accurate but then I saw I was shown as not logged in. I clicked on the FORUM link and got the regular view, but when I clicked on "New Posts" I got this error:
    Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 3

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread