Thumbs up Affiliate Management Days 2015 (Mar 31 - Apr 1). Discounted for ABestWeb Members
    As we all know, affiliate marketing is being utilized by thousands of companies, e-tailers, and service providers to grow their businesses through online (and even offline) channels. However, the success of an affiliate program is always directly contingent on the expertise that the affiliate program manager has, as well as their experience, tools used, and ability to deal with the new problems and challenges.

There is only one conference in the world dedicated specifically to all things affiliate program management Affiliate Management Days.

Today I would like to invite you to attend this year's only Affiliate Management Days show which will take place in San Francisco on March 31 - April 1, 2015.

Just as last year, the show will be preceded by a half-day workshop (on March 30) for advertisers/merchants, followed by a two-day conference program featuring:

The Early Bird registration period ends this Friday (February 13), and it won't come back! Many (including marketers from Apple, MetLife, CBS Interactive, eBay, LifeLock, Belkin, Symantec/Norton, Cabela's, Travelex, Southwest, etc) have already taken advantage of our Early Bird rates. Don't miss out either!

On top of the Early Bird rates, I created a special coupon code for ABWers: ABW2015 will discount any full pass by additional 15%. This means that if you register by Friday, the Two-Day Conference Pass will be down by nearly $700.00 (as compared to its on-site price) for you.

Visit AMDays.com to learn more about the show, or follow this link to proceed with your registration (the coupon will self-apply "in the cart" before you have to enter "attendee information").

Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to post them below or by contacting me directly.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco next month!!

Geno
    Founder & Chair, Affiliate Management Days conference

Lightbulb Lunches with Super Affiliates
    On both days of the show (which is coming up in less than 4 weeks) we will have something that we've never had in the past -- Lunches with Super Affiliates.

These are almost sold out... but there are still 2 tables left.

Learn more about it here, and if you are an affiliate and you're interested, email me soon!

Affiliate Management Days is a must attend event.

4. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    I'm excited to check it out this year... honored to be speaking with a collection of some pretty smart folks.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

6. Thanks From:

Excited to be speaking at AM Days this year as well as attending! If you can't make it to the event several us will be Live Blogging via AMDays website and Smallbiztrends.com
    Stephanie Robbins
    Robbins interactive

8. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    This is my second year speaking and looking forward to the networking opportunities.

10. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Affiliate Management Days is a must attend event.
    I also think so, Leslie. Thank you for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior View Post
    I'm excited to check it out this year... honored to be speaking with a collection of some pretty smart folks.
    Glad you'll, finally, make it to AM Days, Wade! Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by robbinsinteractive View Post
    Excited to be speaking at AM Days this year as well as attending! If you can't make it to the event several us will be Live Blogging via AMDays website and Smallbiztrends.com
    Yep, I'll be announcing this on the conference's blog tomorrow.

We won't have all sessions covered by live-bloggers, but some will be and I appreciate you stepping in to be(come) one of the show's live-bloggers, Steph.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    This is my second year speaking and looking forward to the networking opportunities.
    Speaking of which... just earlier today, we've launched the conference's mobile app, which can be used for pre-conference, during-the-conference, and post-conference networking between attendees!

Looking forward to seeing you all in San Francisco in less than a week!!

This is going to be our only show of the year, and it is already shaping up to be(come) our biggest and busiest one.

Geno

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread