Trying to join Christopher and Banks but HOW?
    Christopher and Banks is moving from Pepperjam to Impact Radius. I see absolutely no way to find other merchants in my IR account. Right now I have 2 merchants that I'm promoting ... Target and Oriental Trading Company. How do I find Christopher and Banks? I do not have a "marketplace" link as mentioned in previous posts (tried to reply to other post re: merchants but it was too old)

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    You are probably in the same situation that I was in when I first joined IR through Target - you're probably not really admitted to IR, just for those two programs. You have to actually apply to IR, but they use the info you previously supplied, so there is not much more to do than find the "apply" link and click through. Finding that link may not be too easy, though.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks, AffiliateHound. I found an email from Christopher and Banks announcing their move and it had a link to "apply" to IR. Of course I didn't think I needed to use said link since I thought I already had applied. So I go through the application process again from this link and get to "Username" and "Password." It won't let me use my existing IR username, saying it's already in use. Does this mean I must have multiple accounts and multiple usernames at IR? Good grief. I really don't think it's worth all this.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    No, you need to apply directly to IR and not though a merchant. That should allow you to use your existing info, including username and PW.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Once you have a username and password, you can use it to apply to other advertisers. if you see a signup form, there is a link that says "if you already have an Impact Radius account, click here to log in". This will apply you to the new program without need to fill out the signup form.

There are two UI experiences. 1) advertiser branded and 2) Impact Radius branded. If you are only partnered with one advertiser and login via their site, you only see that advertiser. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a link that says " apply to the platform". This will submit your application to IR and once approved, you will see an IR branded UI and will also see a tab for the Marketplace. This will let you see all of the advertisers that are participating in the IR Marketplace.

If you do not have an account with IR, click on the login link and then the link that says "sign up as a media partner".

All applications to the platform must go through a manual review before you can access the marketplace.

LMK if you have any questions.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Christopher and Banks was a fun, stimulating, results oriented place to work. Management was very approachable and the Company as a whole was very focused on customer satisfaction.

try emailing support@impactradius.com and they will help you out.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread