Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How to get traffic from Facebook?
    What is the most effective way to drive traffic from Facebook to my site? So far I have been inviting my list of freinds to the page but traffic is slow.

Engage with a community.

3. Thanks From:

Create a page for your website.
    Start posting creative & Unique content.
    Share inspirational quotes.
    Share image quotes.
    Share daily updates whats happening
    share amazing facts
    Post update analyzing insights
    Join communities using profile
    Post milestones
    Share short, funny videos
    Post when the most users online so that they will share your post.
    Start interacting with people.
    Your profile is your major weapon - Create a nice profile.
    Build network
    Be active
    post regularly
    Use Twitter, Pinterest tab on your page so that user will get the idea of your network and your activities on social platforms
    Use Facebook ads
    Start a group

create your facebook page and connect with your visitors

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Contact the business development department at Facebook - time to pay to play.

No more free rides (which, hopefully, means no more social network spammers <snicker>)...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by john3322 View Post
    create your facebook page and connect with your visitors
    Did you even bother to read the post just above your lame response?

BTW, John, profile spamming does your site absolutely no good. But since you charge $250/month for SEO services I suppose you already know that.

Such a shame...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Must constantly motivate your subscribers. It will have to invest time and effort.

10. Thanks From:

Given strategies for Facebook are fair enough and i guess they can help you with promoting the content for sure. Normally there are things which comes around us and we can get betterment through it especially on the basis of social interactions.

I would focus in on Facebook groups that relate to your niche and make a regular habit of posting unique and helpful content on the group that makes members want to click through to your finance website. The most obvious choice might be groups of new home buyers. You might post a regular series of articles you wrote about what to watch out for in new financing for homes. Perhaps a series of articles on financing horror stories and how to prevent them. Whatever you write, its got to be of excellent quality and be unlike anything thats on the group. It has to be helpful to the group and not seen as self promotion. Your are trying to build trust, not sales. You want group members to pass your name around as a go to guy for answers. This process requires a lot of work but its not possible to get people to use your services unless they think you are someone they feel can be trusted.

Join Facebook Groups related to your niche and post regulary quality content there

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Depending on the program terms of the merchants you're promoting, paid ads might be good. You can target like crazy on Facebook, which is a positive. There's no quick and free way anymore beyond participating in other people's active FB pages - but then you run the risk of getting bounced from them for trying to profit from them if you overdo it.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Join different groups on facebook & post unique content.

For my site, it's all about unique and compelling content, and more recently the generosity of others in my niche. I have good engagement rates, and FB actually sends a decent amount of traffic to my site. Because my content is so focused and the community is so engaged, I see higher conversion rates from the things I'm posting. Note that I'm never just putting up an affiliate link and hoping people go to it. I'm always creating content on my site that is worthwhile for my visitors. This gives them a reason to visit the site regularly, and maybe purchase things I have to offer.

I try to focus on making money by not focusing on making money, if that makes any sense.

Just share your page publicly and send invitation to like your facebook page to your friends. You should also recommend your friends to tell their other friends about liking it. When people like it, the regular notifications will be displayed on their profiles and this may cause increment in traffic.

There are two ways you can build traffic through FB:

1) Build fan pages around your target audience and use FB ads to get targeted cheap clicks and increase your fan base
    2) Using FB ads to promote various campaigns....mind you not all niche specific offers can be run through these ads but some niches work like a charm.

There are so many different angles you can use....like you could also contact the fanpage owner and let him to know about your offer and why it will benefit his audience for a certain amount of fee. Just an FYI you can also curate your content on FB and grow your fan base....using catchy titles and memes.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartMoneyFinance View Post
    What is the most effective way to drive traffic from Facebook to my site? So far I have been inviting my list of freinds to the page but traffic is slow.
    Its actually pretty easy to get traffic with Facebook.

Here is what I've done.

Join facebook groups inside of your niche that will most
    likely have your target audience.

From there you would just engage inside of that Facebook
    group.

What will then happen is people will start to send you friend
    requests.

Or...

You can send others friend request (posts you have engaged in)

The on your Facebook profile simple leave a valuable tip or
    something like that and link back to your landing page (to build your list)
    in the comments section.

Hope that helps,

Isaiah Jackson.

20. Thanks From:

Go with Facebook ads. However, it is required that you need to have large image thumbnail so if anyone click on your imgag that user will be re-directed to your website.

Try to increase page likes.

Then share your URL.

Try with Facebook ads. Before place your first ad, there are very important factors you should focus your eye.

These are the five steps,which can bring traffic from facebook to your site
    1)Make Sure You Have a Steady Stream of Shareable Content on Your Website
    2)Make it Easy to Share Your Content to Facebook on Your Website
    3)Optimize Your Facebook Posts
    4)Optimize Other Places on Facebook to Add Links to Your Website
    5)Advertise

create your Facebook Fan page. Update the Daily Facebook Page Sharing the Quality Content, Images, Video etc.

Advertise in facebook groups, different chat rooms, you can also use your link in signature to build traffic but remember it takes a lot of time . you can also buy traffic , Otherwise you can also use yahoo answers to increase your traffic. Good luck
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; July 25th, 2015 at 07:30 AM. Reason: removed promotional references.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    When you buy traffic from places, especially at "very low rates", you get what you pay for - pure garbage!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

i use facebook in two ways
    1- i auto post in facebook with iftt to have a daily content+to bookmark my articles
    2- i use an autopost in group .... extra tool to promote anythink
    i have other strategy but i'll explain in other place

Create business page and share that page and Invite people to like your page or comments on your page.

regular post on facebook and regular status updates on facebook
    regular sharing useful information like image and Videos and
    create groups join communities and make friends and message to everyone if you need
    You can create event in facebook
    Though these strategies you can implement in your buisness to increase your traffic and more traffic engagement possible in facebook

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast