New change on Facebook that effects Business Pages - and they've said nothing
    Just a heads up in case anyone hasn't noticed this yet. If you are using Facebook for a Business Page, you'll recall that when people would share your content, YOUR business page link was always referenced in their share. So let's say for example: I post something on my page. Then Anna, a loyal follower, shares that post with others. None of the people she shared it with will see where it came from. They will NOT see your Business Page or a link to it anywhere in the post. It appears almost as if Anna created the post herself and didn't share it.

It's little things like this that just continue to irk me about Facebook. They are doing everything they can to force you to pay for promoting your business. And this is just another link in their chain. This, to me, is a major change that they didn't say a word about. They flip the switch and hope your reach count continues to stay low so you'll pay to extend it.

So just an FYI in case you didn't realize this yet. Happy sharing! -Joe

ADMINS - can you please fix the title - I can't find a way to edit that element. Should say "New", not "carnew". Thank you.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Fixed
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

4. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    I think it's great.
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

6. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    I am indifferent about it. I understand why it is frustrating and really could slow down growth of business pages on FB, but FB is a business that provides such a great platform...for free. They should be getting their piece of the pie. I am not saying they are not already, but they may have something else planned. I'm sure it wont be long before someone comes up with a work-around.

Facebook has definitely killed the organic reach. Here are some of the interesting facts that that was published in Marketing Land about the organic reach. According to Forrester Research Ogilvy reported that Facebook Posts reached just 2 % of their fans earlier this year and just 0.73% of the top brands engage with the Facebook post.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread