View Poll Results: Do you use plagiairsm checker?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I check all my content with plagiairsm checker

2 28.57%
  • Not yet, but I want to check my content for plagiairsm

1 14.29%
  • I used plagiarism checker in past but now I do not see the point

1 14.29%
  • No, I never used it and will not use it

3 42.86%
  • What is plagiarism checker?

0 0%
    Plagiarism Checker: Necessity or Not?
    Hello to ABW community! I am a new one here and currently doing some kind of research in blogging sphere. I just want to know your opinion about plagiarism checker/detector. Is it necessary to use such a software for blogger and when do you use it? A quick answer to the poll and a short comment would be highy appriciated.

I have no need for it because my daughter and I write all of our own content.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

3. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Ditto - I write all my own content.

Plus, such "checkers" are usually a pile of crap, i.e. totally unreliable and built to promote someone's business. I would never rely on something like that. Reminds me of the site valuation services - no relationship to reality, or even a G search - it may come up with some of the same words, but not all of them, or in the same order, totally changing the meaning. [search "george bush" and a SERP comes up that tells you that "george orwell had a garden that included a rose bush".]
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Thanks From:

Aren't you supposed to replace "currently doing [some kind of research] in blogging sphere" with "currently doing [some relevant text] in blogging sphere"?

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    Aren't you supposed to replace "currently doing [some kind of research] in blogging sphere" with "currently doing [some relevant text] in blogging sphere"?
    Gotcha, 2busy. How about..."currently doing [drive-by spamming research] in blogging sphere"?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Common, guys. I am doing a legitimate poll on most popular forums, where people work with content. No spam, no links no advert.

If you write original stuff you have no worries. If you are borrowing content you either provide attribution and make it a nofollow piece, or you modify it 95% to be safe. I would use a checker but am not allowed to leave a link freference, (not that I'm affiliated or would profit) because I am considered a noob even though I have been on here a few years. I've been warned for leaving 1 link that was a free offer that I thought would be helpful and I received no benefit...buy hey that's for the moderators to pass judgement.

Yes of course, Daily i used plagiairsm software and checking duplicate content.

I agree with the sentiments above - the best way to avoid plagerism is to write your own original articles!

Yes, I am also using this tool for checking my content before posting it will help and avoid duplication

good tool you also try before posting content, articles, pr any content

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread