Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Just for fun when you need a break - Eagles Nest
    Sometimes you just need to look at something beautiful or fascinating. The Pennsylvania Wildlife Management Agency has shared this camera on an eagle's nest. There are two eggs there. The parents take turns sitting on the nest. Sometimes a meal is involved, so be prepared (nature can be bloody sometimes). It's fun to check in on them a few times a day.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

2. Thanks From:

Title caught my eye. I've been to "the" Eagles' Nest - Felsen Meer - in the Bavarian Alps. One day I'll have to share some images. I had some photos on my Old Agers blog for awhile, but am rebuilding that - need to put them back.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Haha, Bill, not quite the same Eagles' Nest, but another beautiful location for sure. It would be fun to see your pics for sure.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Lasst year my wife's office followed peregrine falcons on a state building via 24/7 camera. Fascinating stuff.

I love it when both eagles are there - gives perspective on just how huge that nest is. Was a bit much to watch them eating a fresh kill, but that's nature - circle of life. I knew they weren't vegetarians!

Pretty cool right now - it is snowing and the eagle currently on the nest is blanketed in white. During the day the bird on the nest frequently gets up and stretches or changes the direction they are facing. You can tell this one hasn't moved in a very long time, not taking any chances of leaving the eggs unprotected.

I pity those eagles that were killed by gun shot.

I watched a similar feed quite a few years ago- the eggs never hatched. I was heartbroken. I completely forgot about the concept until I read this. I think I might just set my 2nd laptop up open on that feed when I work. lol

First day of Spring, and it's snowing on the nest! What's up with that? #Eggwatch starts tomorrow, when the first egg could hatch anytime after that.

12. Thanks From:

Thanks for sharing Jeannine! It's one of the most amazing things I came across online recently!! I got shivers when the stream loaded. Seems like I've read your thread just in time: "With roughly 35 days of incubation, we’ll be on #eggwatch beginning March 21." I'm taking a week-off and stocking up on !
    Last edited by GeorgeClicxy; March 20th, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread