Network Rep
    If you're in the AvantLink Network, Check your Email preferences today!

We just put a post up about your email preferences and what it means on AvantShare.com

It's shocking what a HUGE impact a little communication can have on the success of a program.

Check it out and let us know what you think about emails, communication, etc. Please don't be shy about what can be improved or what you like, we love to hear what you think.

Check out our post on AvantShare.com

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Anything change?

Is there a way to automatically receive merchant emails? Seems like we have to go in and remember to accept emails...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    Anything change?
    Nothing recent but there has been some confusion so we wanted to give an update.

Is there a way to automatically receive merchant emails? Seems like we have to go in and remember to accept emails...
    Check your global email settings under "Account --> Contact/Payment Information" and make sure that "Allow merchants to send me emails:" is selected and that the "Merchant Contact Email Address:" is what you expect.

When you apply or accept a merchant offer the default is to leave the radial buttons under "Merchants" unselected. When you see a selection that means an active choice was made. Anyone that does not have an active choice will default to your global email settings depending on what they are at any given point in time.

If you're seeing something different shoot me a private message with your account email address and I will take a look otherwise feel free to contact support@avantlink.com so we can get everything straightened out.

4. Thanks From:

Not being able to be recruited is a big one to remember when checking/unchecking those boxes!

Network Rep
    Well said Sarah!

Just for a little clarification, being available for recruiting specifically is related to your global email preferences because you do not have the option to deny emails from merchants who's program you're not in yet. However, once you have declined a recruiting offer, that merchant can no longer recruit you; so effectively you have turned off their emails!

And once you're in a program you have the option to control your email preferences based on each merchant.

Unfortunately, least in our case, global preferences do NOT do anything. Still have to manually 'allow'.

Even signed up for the CA network - global preferences were first. Applied to several merchants and when approved: had to go in and 'allow' emails...

Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    Unfortunately, least in our case, global preferences do NOT do anything. Still have to manually 'allow'.

Even signed up for the CA network - global preferences were first. Applied to several merchants and when approved: had to go in and 'allow' emails...
    I used your contact us link and sent you a message with my email. Let me know the name or site name and we will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
    I used your contact us link and sent you a message with my email. Let me know the name or site name and we will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks!
    Thanks - reply sent!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread