jobs promoting
    Hi guys Iam new to affiliate and I'd like ask someone with much more experience.So I want to tell me if its better for me as new in all this to start promoting jobs in the beginning of my affiliate journey.Because I found that the customer doesn't need to pay or to buy something the only thing that he must do is ti fill out information about his shelf.Please correct me if I'm wrong???

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Since you're new to affiliate marketing, let me explain that there are lots of factors involved in building a successful site. Whether they pay for something or not is not the only issue.

Our forum is built on relationships - we get to know each other, then help each other. Why don't you tell us more about yourself first, then we can help with some of these other questions?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

pls help me

i am 18 i live in europe i stydy computer science and i have a girlfriend which i really love and i want to give her gifts and stuff like that. I also enjoy helping people with their won problems.So that's who i'am

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    What you are describing is a CPL (Cost Per Lead) model, where as you say, the site visitor does not have to buy anything, just provide information on a form. But, such leads are heavily scrutinized and the CPL model is very heavily infested with fraud - people paid to fill out and submit such forms but who have no intent to every follow through. There is a pretty significant instance of honest affiliates who have they leads questioned, their commissions reversed, and even get booted from networks, for suspicious leads. I find it much easier and safer to promote the sale of actual consumer products.

If you search some of these terms you'll find many threads discussing all this.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

thank so much for your help but how i can start promoting these products even with a website is dificdifficult.How i can be sure if i pay 50$ for 200 targeted traffic that actually someone gonnna buy my product ????????Then i will waste my savings pls help

There are no guarantees in affiliate marketing. As I said in my first response, there are so many variables involved that you could easily lose all your money and never make anything. Sounds like you need to spend a lot more time first learning about this industry before you try anything. That kind of knowledge can't be just shared as a single response on a forum thread. The best part is you can get a free education here on the forum, learn a lot, then ask well crafted, specific questions which can be answered by our experts. Take full advantage of that - a free education on a subject is not easy to come by!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I understand and thank you fir your help but if u have time can u give me a list of affiliate networks that provides jobs promoting.I an not gonna use this I just only want yo see how (cpl) works THANK U

Doing that kind of research is actually a good exercise for you to get to know the companies involved in that industry and the networks they work with. Part of your education, and part of the job.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Search for "job search sites" and see what you can find. I found an affiliate on the second listing, look at the footer or search the home page for "affiliate" or "partner".

thank you all for your help.So i decide to start promoting products tha someone gonna buy. I made a search and i find xxxxx, i already sign up is this a good affiliate network or u can suggest me something else for a beginner ???????
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; March 10th, 2015 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Removed identifiable information

why in my last post the name of the network is with xxxxx????
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; March 11th, 2015 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Removed identifiable information

Putting in their name and a link is considered promoting them, which is not permitted per forum rules.

really sorry........ So what do u think is this good for me to start. And for traffic i chose fiver because its only 10$ for 10000 targeted traffic.Pls correct if i'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I know you want to make money fast, but you keep looking for the fastest, cheapest, easiest way. That never works online. It comes from hard work and time. Remember, you'll also get what you pay for, so if the traffic is super cheap (translation - poor), then the results will be too. The network you mentioned is one of countless CPA networks - pretty much all of them are the same, and others are worse. Sorry.

16. Thanks From:

so can u suggest me a good affiliate network that works for beginers and can pay through paypal please ????????????

And a good traffic source pls!!!!!!!!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread