Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Next ABW Connect Webinar - March 18
    Our next ABW Connect Webinar, "Best Practices to get approved as an Affiliate" featuring Jeannine Crooks, Senior Account Manager with Affiliate Window (and an ABW Moderator) will be held on March 18, 2:00 pm EDT, 1:00 pm CDT, 12:00 noon MDT, and 11:00 am PDT.

Getting approved as an affiliate is one of the most critical parts of the process. Whether applying to a network, or afterwards to a merchant, each affiliate is scrutinized to evaluate the value they will add to a program. Learn how to share key pieces of information and prepare your affiliate site for review to help make this process an easy one. Read more here.

Space is limited, so now is the time to R.S.V.P.

Just click the ABW Connect link at the top of any page, or Click here to reserve your spot.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

2. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Great topic - and appropriate considering some recent threads. I've presented on the same topic at the Orlando Meetup and I'm sure JCrooks will do an awesome job at helping educate affiliates on what we're looking to see from applications to win quick approval.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Aw thanks, Wade! I promise to do my best!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

JC- slides? Please.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Time is getting short for our next Webinar - "Best Practices to get approved as an Affiliate" featuring Jeannine Crooks, Senior Account Manager with Affiliate Window (and an ABW Moderator), which will be held on March 18 at 2:00 pm EDT, 1:00 pm CDT, 12:00 noon MDT, and 11:00 am PDT.

Space is filling up, so the time to sign-up is now. Just click the ABW Connect link at the top of any page, or Click here to reserve your spot.

We're ready to go for our next webinar on March 18 - Are YOU?

Join Jeannine Crooks from Affiliate Window US (and me) next week to learn all about "Best Practices to get approved as an Affiliate"

You newbies out there CANNOT afford to miss out on this.

Space is filling up, so sign-up now. Just click the ABW Connect link at the top of any page, or Click here to reserve your spot.

It's coming up TOMORROW!

Still some spots available - register now

I'm pretty sure I've registered and will be there! At least, it says so on the office white board and whatever my whiteboard says is law.

Quick question- will I be able to view the webinar after the fact? Our plans for this morning have been altered and I'm just wondering if I might be able to catch this at a later time so I can make alternative plans with the kiddies this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-Do Attitude View Post
    Quick question- will I be able to view the webinar after the fact? Our plans for this morning have been altered and I'm just wondering if I might be able to catch this at a later time so I can make alternative plans with the kiddies this afternoon.
    It will be archived in the ABW Connect section.

12. Thanks From:

It's coming up in just over a 1/2 hour - still time and space to get in.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    I was only able to catch a half hour, but I thought JCrooks did a nice job. The merchant side stuff is what I would have rolled out and it was nice to get a little Network side perspective as well.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Thanks Wade; we did discuss your issue/question near the end.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Great job Jeannine and Phil. Thought Jeannine thoroughly covered the subject. Need to create a sticky pointing to the webinar in the Forum: Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful Articles.

Thanks Chuck - Jeannine is awesome, great working with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Need to create a sticky pointing to the webinar in the Forum: Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful Articles.
    As soon as it gets archived.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Thanks, you guys! It was fun to do! I hope it proves helpful to get affiliates started on the right path in our industry.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Thanks- I reminded myself what is most important and went swimming with the kidlets instead. Excited to check the archive when it's ready!

Hopefully up by tomorrow.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread