Quite often, I receive invitation emails from the merchant. I heard that they pay CJ some kind of 3 cents per mail if not wrong.

But there is one guy when I click APPLY, I am rejected immediately. Huh, why invite me at the first place if they know I will be rejected immediately?

You pick categories if I remember correctly of who you want to send out to, whether it's by category or performance I don't remember since I refuse to pay .03 per email which is ridiculous. I'm gonna guess that you probably didn't meet his requirements for some reason or another and that he didn't know that you are an ABW member!! Anyway, you are welcome to join my program =)

Daniel Fink
    Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    FreeDebtConsolidation.com
    Dan@Intermarkmedia.com
    $7.5 Million paid to affiliates last year
    Highest Converting app on the Net!
    Private Forum at ABW

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    .03 per email which is ridiculous.

I agree .03 per email is ridiculous. I think marketers should pay at least a dime per email sent. The money could be could spent on a worthwhile cause like reducing the deficit, education. I am up to 300 spams a day. My email account alone would generate $30 in taxes a day!

As for sending invitations, then rejecting the application, I agree, that is plain insulting.

boom!

i guess some CJ merchants
    set auto reject function
    to all "non-US contact address" publishers.

And they pay for email addresses of those publishers again from CJ

http://8n.nu/

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    My original proposal for eliminating 80% of all spamm was to impose a eStamp system.... All POP3 e-mail servers would trash any e-mail thta didn't have a eStamp attached. ISP customers would get 500 free per month and get billed 1 cent for overage added to their account. Savings over delivering blindly delivering spamm would reduce all ISP monthly charges. Shopping cart programs get unlimited eStamp lisense for an annual fee. Bulk e-mailers and spammers would have to pay 1/100th of a cent in pre-paid blocks after they register their verifiable name -address and phone #.

No more spam and Me and Charlie get rich on the copywrite lisensing fees. We let the Internic manage the whole deal.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

eStamp? Does that means no more spam + lost a lot of non spammy emails?

It is more insulting when i write to them asking them why they set auto-reject while sending reply. They just replied - 'What country are you in' and I never heard from them.

Wow, they can easily see what country I am in and they still ask. So maybe they are telling me, 'Hey, do you know you live in a bad neighbourhood?'.

i work with a number of sites.
    One for UK audiences.

But most CJ UK merchants use auto-reject function to block all publishers living outside UK.

http://8n.nu/

Besides to our personal email, invitation from merchants also sent via CJ mailbox. I used to be encouraged to respond the invitation shown in CJ mailbox. When they auto rejected I sent email to convince them. Mostly got a nice reply, but some of them were gone with the wind. Now I prefer to choose merchants in the same category that convert well for my site.

Invitation in CJ mail seems has not pass any filter. Besides the possibility of auto rejection, some time it come from merchant that has been being a member or rejected.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread