Thread: Affiliate Window Launches Opportunity Marketplace!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Affiliate Window Launches Opportunity Marketplace!
    Affiliate Window is pleased to announce the launch of a new product – The Opportunity Marketplace!

The Opportunity Marketplace has been developed to give publishers a way of managing and promoting all of their opportunities on the Affiliate Window platform. From the advertiser perspective, they will be able to browse an easy-to-use directory to find these new opportunities. Each opportunity will display detailed information about what’s involved, a suggested price and a suggested date so that an advertiser can get in touch to negotiate and agree on the final details.

The Opportunity Marketplace is currently live for all advertisers and publishers.

Get started with The Opportunity Marketplace today – Login to the Affiliate Window interface and find it under Links & Tools > Opportunity Marketplace

Read more on our blog.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    This is a big deal! So far I've seen offers involving:

- Sponsored posts
    - Premium banner positions on websites
    - Featured spots in selected categories
    - Featured promotions in emails
    - Social media promotions via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

There's no limit to the number of offers each affiliate can make. The system is also very easy for merchants to use to identify the specific offers which best fit their needs.

Make sure you watch the video in the blog post so you can see all the possibilities through this new Affiliate Window product! If you haven't joined Affiliate Window yet, what are you waiting for?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

This is great! I work with networks that try to send "non-traditional" offers like this my way, and it generally works out O.K. I think the implementation here will be really helpful in pulling it all together. Anything that makes it easier for me to connect with relevant advertisers to partner in a variety of ways is a definite plus!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Glad to hear you say that, Chubstr! We're pretty proud of it! And everyone seems to love it too.
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; March 25th, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Glad to see your posting about the Marketplace on LinkedIn Jeannine. Have arranged my team to prepare for the uploading. You are thinking what publishers are thinking. Thanks!

6. Newsletter Signup