0 0%
  • Hostgator

0 0%
  • Ipage

0 0%
  • Bluehost

2 100.00%
    Hosting Poll
    I seriously find godaddy expensive and would like to know if i should shift to other hosting services

Do a search, lot's of discussion here about different hosts.
    Also, as you mentioned GoDaddy I will make an assumption that you are using them for your domains too. There are discussions here as well about keeping hosts and registrars separate.
    Convergence has good suggestions on hosting as do some other folks round here, again you should be able to find info with the search function.
    Lastly, I truly loathe HostGator and EIG companies, of which you have listed three in your poll.

List of EIG Hosting Cos/ or WikiPedia List if you want to see a list of the hosting companies run by this group.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

3. Thanks From:

If you put the title to this thread in the search box you'll find plenty to read. As for your poll, you left out "none of the above".

Gus

5. Thanks From:

Try out leasededi, they are providing excellent services ......

Yeah, add a None of the Above to the list - I think you're missing a few solid options!

Its expensive but they are reliable as well and their hosting charges justify the price they are charging to their customers.

Hostgator, Ipage and Bluehost belongs to same company. Like popdawg mentioned this company has bit of bad reputation. I have used Godaddy for several years in past. They are okey if your hosting needs are simple and you don't need support a lot. Because their Technical support is crappy and custom hosting control panel change like in every 6 months. I have to say too I wouldn't use any of these companies.

I'm not going to post any companies but don't believe much in Reviews you find in Google search. I think the best way is check web hosting forums like WHT and see what customers say and providers respond to those.

For me I used hostgator for about 5 years. very great web hosting company. they are so helpful and their hosting is top.

DreamHost, it's supposed to be a dream. I do know between GoDaddy and Bluehost, you want to go with GoDaddy. I have a website on each and Bluehost is ALWAYS going down (for at least 10 minutes each) while GoDaddy has only gone down once for 3 minutes. I also enjoyed InMotion Hosting for many years and it was extremely stable, never down time but it was a bit expensive.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluearrow View Post
    Hostgator, Ipage and Bluehost belongs to same company. Like popdawg mentioned this company has bit of bad reputation. I have used Godaddy for several years in past. They are okey if your hosting needs are simple and you don't need support a lot. Because their Technical support is crappy and custom hosting control panel change like in every 6 months. I have to say too I wouldn't use any of these companies.
    I think that you will find that Godaddy is now owned by the same company.

I would not use any Host that is on your list....
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

hey you must try arvixe.com its good...stable the best host i know..

I use hostwithlinux. Have been since I started my blog. Barely any downtime. And I use over 50gb a month without any problems.

I have been using eHosting DataFort for months and so far no complaints what so ever, so far so good!

I will suggest you waxspace.Because they provides Cheap unlimited reseller hosting plans starting with $0.90/Month,30 Days Money Back Guarantee.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Thread is becoming a spam magnet, closing it.

18. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread