Facebook vs other social media marketing
    Hi,
    Probably 2 weeks ago i start playing with fb ads, to familiarize my self, i read the guidelines and hope did everything right. Few days pass i noticed that my ads been disabled with no clear explanation why. I have filled the required form 4 times and since then I haven't hard from them, not a single word their customer support is the worst experience that i had
    So the question is if it is worth it to keep FB, or should i consider other social medias instead.
    Last edited by artmelkon; March 25th, 2015 at 09:28 PM.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Were the ads producing anything for you?
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

They didn't, but it was happened so quick so I don't know if it is going to be effective.

Perhaps since you were new you may have accidentally broken some rule. Nevertheless Facebook support can be a pain. If you think its an error and you didn't do anything against their rules send them a request they might reply.

Other social media are great too. I love Twitter, Google+, Stumble and Reddit. I think all Social media have their own kind of traffic to offer, you can survive without Facebook but losing it isn't something I would recommend. Its still the largest social network out there.

Thanks for your inputs.It is becoming difficult nowadays to earn through affiliate marketing as the competition is fierce.Your inputs will be helpful.Thanks again

Facebook & other social media marketing all are helpful. I like all.

Hi to all, finally i got a message from facebook, funny enough no particular explanation and they close my account. Here is their respond:

Facebook is committed to presenting ads to our users that are useful and non-intrusive, and we are continually working to increase the relevance of ads. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close an account creating ads contrary to these objectives.

For this reason, if any of your ads have been removed or your ad account has been disabled, we will be unable to reactivate either. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please consider this decision final.

Thanks for your understanding,

Natasha
    Facebook

Subject: Disabled Ad Account Help

Briefly describe your ad text and imagery.: Please manually review my account
    account_id ########
    I assume made a mistake or my account was not current.
    I don't know exactly what is the reason, but please review my account and let me know as it was my first time using FB ads, and again may be somewhere I made a mistake.
    I had PayPal acount, but I have add new credit card account as I noticed FB still has uncleared balance with my account.
    Are you the owner of the payment method linked to your ad account?: Yes
    Is your current location different from the billing country of your payment method?: No
    Please describe any unusual activity you've noticed on your account, if any.: I haven't notice any unusual activity.
    To reactivate your ad account we need to verify your identity.: Yes

It's really upsetting to see a company like facebook with such a pure customer service, and it seams to me they are doing on purpose. Lately I have talked to several marketers and they are upset on face book customer service respond time and decision.
    Last edited by artmelkon; April 1st, 2015 at 12:18 PM.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Sounds like Google and adsense, no explanations and no second chances.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by artmelkon View Post
    Hi,
    Probably 2 weeks ago i start playing with fb ads, to familiarize my self, i read the guidelines and hope did everything right. Few days pass i noticed that my ads been disabled with no clear explanation why. I have filled the required form 4 times and since then I haven't hard from them, not a single word their customer support is the worst experience that i had
    So the question is if it is worth it to keep FB, or should i consider other social medias instead.
    I think all social medias are good for posting ads. But if Facebook has disabled your ads then there might be something that has gone against it's rules. Please check on the latest rules of Facebook to get it cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozanne View Post
    I think all social medias are good for posting ads. But if Facebook has disabled your ads then there might be something that has gone against it's rules. Please check on the latest rules of Facebook to get it cleared.
    In my last post, i have posted the email that i got from fb, and they clearly stated that their desision is final and my ads account is disable forever. It is possibel that i made some sort of mistake or they couldn't complete their transaction with paypal, not sure. As you can see their explenation is very vague and there is nothing i cand do. There are tons of problems with fb in this naiture and all posted on their ads help site, fb resonded to this issue very poorly, very dumb. The easiest way to get around this is to close profile and open new one, it's all on the net, youtube, etc....... but I don't really care about fb anymore, I will change my approche, it will take time but it's ok.

I wouldn't give up on FB. Maybe there was something wrong with your ads and you just didn't realize it. You should have someone well version in FB advertising (friend / colleague) take a quick look at what you did to see if they'd have any suggestions or reasons why FB terminated your account. Good luck. -Joe

Facebook advertising has strict rules and they don't like direct affiliate links.

Appears like Google and adsense, no explanations probabilities.

first u add more friend in Facebook and upload product picture and share to friend friend to friend and encouraged them that like ur shared picture and make account twitter Google plus

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread