Question How to promote my depression product
    I have a product on depression relief. Two ebooks. They're not long but they're good. Solid ebooks on depression. One is for parents of teens with depression, from a teenage perspective (I'm 19, almost 20) and one is general depression help for anyone. I'm having trouble finding affiliates. I send out maybe 15 emails targeting my competitors and potential affiliates. I have Alex Jeffrey's training and I'm an inner circle member of his, so I have training. But I'm new to this and really struggling to get affiliates! No one responded and tons of the emails I send bounced (the emails they gave were no good). So what do I do, how do I find people selling depression products? How do I appeal to them (I'm offering 100% commissions)? Please help. THANK YOU!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Unfortunately the types of affiliates who might promote ebooks tend to be different than the ones selling physical products, as you've experienced. You've chosen a tough path to become a merchant by offering an ebook. I know in your other thread we told you that having Jeffrey's training will probably make money for him, but not for you. You're already finding that out - your working his expensive system and it's gotten you $0 in return. Before you spend any more money on that "training" spend some time searching the forum and reading the comments by real live affiliates and merchants. That will teach you a great deal, and not cost you a cent.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

I think this is a big misconception for people getting into the "vendor" biz.

People usually think they just slam a product up and affiliates will come like bees to honey. (I know I had the same mentality when I started as a vendor)

Truth is: it's all about the relationships.

You have to think of some "outside the box" strategies to approach affiliates and have them promote your product.

And shift your mindset to "How Can I Help THEM?"

Now here's the best advice I can give you: Be your own BEST affiliate.

Understand your "depression" market well enough and develop profitable media buying campaigns so you don't have to depend on affiliates.

Only after you have a successful campaign running (and therefore, a proven-to-convert product) - go and outreach affiliates.

Hope this helps.

Yes i agree with ExoAffiliate here.
    You need to learn how to sell your own product first before you go find others to sell it for you.
    Once you understand the market then you will know who the players are in it.
    Then you will have a much better idea of who you should pitch to and how to pitch others to become affiliates.

For info products, I would try to get it listed in Clickbank or JVzoo. You can also go to the Warrior forum and ask members to do a joint venture with you.

There are tons of self-help forums out there that would be great for this.

Quote Originally Posted by thinker800 View Post
    I have a product on depression relief. Two ebooks. They're not long but they're good. Solid ebooks on depression. One is for parents of teens with depression, from a teenage perspective (I'm 19, almost 20) and one is general depression help for anyone. I'm having trouble finding affiliates. I send out maybe 15 emails targeting my competitors and potential affiliates. I have Alex Jeffrey's training and I'm an inner circle member of his, so I have training. But I'm new to this and really struggling to get affiliates! No one responded and tons of the emails I send bounced (the emails they gave were no good). So what do I do, how do I find people selling depression products? How do I appeal to them (I'm offering 100% commissions)? Please help. THANK YOU!
    Are you a licensed professional? Do you have a PhD in psychology or psychiatry?

You can probably figure out where I'm going with this...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread