I was wondering if they are worth promoting? I had a friend sign up about 2 months ago and then I still haven't seen anything in my cj account yet? He signed up through my link and got approved. Does anyone have experience with Discover Card? How long do they usually need to get an approval/denial? I would like to promote this company as the commissions seem pretty good. If anyone has any experience, please do share. Thanks.

been promoting them for about a month, not one commission yet.....

I've been promoting Discover and American Express for a few years now. THe best way to promote Discover is through http://www.ncsreporting.com

And the best way to promote American Express is through
    http://www.linkshare.com

As far as I know.... I guess it would be nice to find an even BETTER way to promote them..

Yes, they both pay quite nicely.

If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

Why would one way be better than the other? I seem to do better with them on NCS than CJ I am sad to say. Was running NCS links changed to CJ and then back to NCS

Hi Jane,

The way I see it, some tracking and reporting techniques are better than others. Just like some merchants don't seem to make any sense, some 3rd party tracking parties don't always seem to make sense.

I have a feeling that honesty comes in to play in some of these situations, although I am not making any specific accusations what-so-ever!!!

Also, some 3rd party outfits, such as NCS, have a conglomerate of affiliates that they can use as a bargaining chip in order to secure a better payout from some merchants... kind of like a labor union.

It would be nice to be able to get ALL your credit card links from ONE spot though.

If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread