Need Affiliate Plugin for wordpress
    i Need Affiliate Plugins for wordpress to start the program with Networkplay. please tell me the good theme as well for wordpress.

Tax Paying Member
    There are a number of good themes available. I use "Canvas" for most of my sites.

As for "Networkplay", I have never heard of it therefore I can't give you any advice on it.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Searching the Wordpress Plugins Directory comes up with nothing for Networkplay.

I like the WP 2010 and 2014 themes.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, theres no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Not a plugin. "Networkplay Media Pvt. Ltd. is India’s fastest growing digital agency..."
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

@witzer Thanks All For the Help.. Now i will go with Canvas Theme.. Is this theme has a plugins that i need to start affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    Searching the Wordpress Plugins Directory comes up with nothing for Networkplay.

I like the WP 2010 and 2014 themes.
    Sorry like @bill said its a company.. So please tell me how do i start affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Not a plugin. "Networkplay Media Pvt. Ltd. is India’s fastest growing digital agency..."
    Thanks Bill for help

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kkermally View Post
    @witzer Thanks All For the Help.. Now i will go with Canvas Theme.. Is this theme has a plugins that i need to start affiliate
    This is not a magical theme and does not have a lot of built in plugins............You must add your own desired plugins.....Also, it is not a freebie......There are many good themes. Choose the one that is best for your needs...........Themes are not magic They are just another tool
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Witzer View Post
    This is not a magical theme and does not have a lot of built in plugins............You must add your own desired plugins.....Also, it is not a freebie......There are many good themes. Choose the one that is best for your needs...........Themes are not magic They are just another tool
    That is what i am asking @witzer .. what are the plugin you using for affiliate

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Some folks don't use any plug-ins for it. They insert the links when they create the post and track them. You're looking for an automated way to do things, but you need to research more, read about each plug-in offered, read what people say about them, then make your decision.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread