Hi, I am a Newbie in Affiliate Marketing
    Hi there,

My name is Dee from ... my new Discount Online Shopping Mall. I sell good quality goods at fantastic prices, including a link to a business social media site, a free book by a great marketer ..., Fashion, Business Goods, Printing, and much much more. We have something for everyone of all ages.

I would love to be in touch with other Affiliate Marketers, get some tips and tricks, the good type of marketers to advertise. I am not the type of person to copy anyone, but I am getting desperate for help.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting all of you.

best wishes,

xx dee
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; April 17th, 2015 at 01:00 AM. Reason: url/link/plug removed

So what exactly is your question Dee?

Red face Hi, thank you for responding
    Hi there,

Being new in Affiliate marketing, I am advertising sites from Clixgalore, Linkshare, Commission Factory etc.

I believe my main problem is that my site is not mobile friendly, so it won't do well on google searches, I am looking for information on how to make it Google Friendly, and if I am doing the right thing.

I need to make a landing page. My site is done through Wordpress, so I am looking for help on how to make a landing page.

I am basically looking for free help on how I can make my website more user friendly and google friendly. I have received a good score after having it checked, just a couple of little things need fixing. So it is better to ask other Affiliate marketers.

Thank you

dee

Jetpack plugin has mobile friendly feature. Most bloggers are using it. Try with it.

You don’t want people to just visit your page. You want them to take action once they are there. So make it as easy and compelling as possible for them by including these elements found in a landing page that CONVERTS:

C = Clear Call to Action
    O = Offer
    N = Narrow Focus
    V = VIA: Very Important Attributes
    E = Effective Headline
    R = Resolution-Savvy Layout
    T = Tidy Visuals
    S = Social Proof

I found this information from Kissmetrics blog.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    You can post a link to your site in the Site Review Forum and request comments and suggestions.

Also, Google's search updates requiring mobile-friendly sites only affects mobile search and not searches done on conventional devices. The feedback seen so far seems to indicate that the effect of the G algo updates on traffic has been minimal.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

6. Thanks From:

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread