Thread: Fiverr (Global) Now Live On Affiliate Window!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Fiverr (Global) Now Live On Affiliate Window!
    Fiverr (Global) Now Live On Affiliate Window!

We are very pleased to announce that Fiverr (Global) is now LIVE on Affiliate Window!

Fiverr® is the world's largest marketplace for services starting at $5. Fiverr® is a unique marketplace with one of the highest conversion rates in the industry. The wide range of services, including over 100 sub-categories, gives you the power to work with wide range of audiences. Among the services being sold on Fiverr you will be promoting: Creative services, IT helpers, Video professionals, Writers, Business consulters and much more!

Join the Fiverr (Global) Affiliate Program Today
    on Affiliate Window and earn $14 flat rate commission for first time buyers!

Why Join?

• $14 flat rate commission for first time buyers
    • 30 Day Cookie Period
    • Dedicated Affiliate Team

Questions?
    Get in touch with Yotam or Courtney!

Read More From Fiverr (Global) Now Live On Affiliate Window!...
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; December 11th, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

Glad to share this info about one of Affiliate Window's merchants.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Thanks, Jeannine, I sit corrected!

Question though: I do not remember this as part of their TOS for the SAS program as if I had seen it I would not have joined, and in looking through the AW terms for fiverr, I do not see it, but on the affiliates' page on the fiverr website, they say that they will only pay a commission for the very first purchase made by a customer who has neither previously made a purchase nor who has previously registered with them even if they had not previously made a purchase. Is this only in the in house terms or is it somewhere in the AW terms as well?

There is this section of the TOS: "For what reasons are commissions declined?"

Order canceled
    Item was returned
    Customer failed credit check
    Breach of program terms
    Duplicate order
    Item was out of stock
    Other

All are checked except "Item was returned" and "Item was out of stock", but there is no hint as to what is included in the category "Other"
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Fiverr's full T&Cs are available in the document tab for their program. Within those terms, it does say "Each Referred User must be a new and unique visitor to Fiverr." Considering they are paying a commission of $14, even when the consumer only pays $5, they are assuming the risk of the consumer purchasing again. I think that commission rate says they have faith that their affiliates are sending them good new clients.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Newsletter Signup