ABW Ambassador
    Can a merchant run mutiple affiliate programs with different ppfa networks like cj, clicxchange etc etc all at the same time ?

Cos i wanna host my affiliate program in more than one ppfa network at the same time...is it allowed ?

Regards
    TGO

Well, who's to stop you? Only the networks themselves and the affiliates might have a problem if one is unfairly paying higher then another.

Is this for the IMS? I'd like to see it in action when you are ready, got some ideas for it. :cool:

ABW Ambassador
    hi,
    its a browser based instant messenger...so it aint gonna be too fancy..the looks are gonna be good...well but the functionality would be off a normal messenger...and not like a browser based one... its gonna be good...plus if my negotiations with my company go well then we would have email as well...
    Talking of pricing how much % do u think i should be offering my affiliates ?
    well its gonna be the same for all...
    i guess i am gonna start a merchant program with 3 ppfa networks...

Regards
    TGO

and yup if there is email then there would be voicemail along with it as well....and a future chat...dating...auctions etc etc...

Total Portal development haha....

ABW Ambassador
    oops
    another thing....we are working on a full fledged standalone applet based messenger...like yahoo...i guess better than yahoo...but not sure as of yet.. we are making it good tough haha....

that would be for selling as well

Regards
    TGO

it should be done within some time soon as well....

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Running multiple affiliate programs depends on the network. Some, like CJ, let you have multiple programs going (nonexclusivity).

Others, like LinkSnare (unless they changed it), require you to exclusively use them.

Make sure you read the TOS before signing up for any or you may find yourself stuck somewhere you'd rather not be!

As for the commission, it would depend on what you're charging for the software. 20% sounds great when a merchant is charging $50 but it stinks bad when the product is only $2!!! If you're going to charge some low price, a flat fee may be better.

ABW Ambassador
    I have found clickxchange to be a very good place to start. The good thing about them is that to open an account you only need 250.00. Then you can do what I did. I started 4 affiliate programs with that and now have stuck with only the most lucrative one for both me and my affiliates. Now I am about to expand with that program into other networks. Once all that is set I will start 4 new programs at clickxchange, and so on and so on .....

quote:
    Make sure you read the TOS before signing up for any or you may find yourself stuck somewhere you'd rather not be!

PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE TOS OF EACH NETWORK!

Hope that helps.

ABW Ambassador
    Yup ...
    I am as well gonna start of with clickxchange and a few others...let me read the tos first...haha..what if they dont mention anything about other networks in their tos ?
    Another thing clickxchange doesnt mind it right ?
    Okies i guess i would go for a flat fee
    Thanks Leader and Breeze.
    Regards
    Amit

ClickXchange has a sale that ends tomorrow. The setup fee is only $150.00 but you only have until tomorrow.

Maybe abestweb could send you a referral email and earn $100 finders fee. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The abw referral link for clickxchange is
    http://www.clickxchange.com/?cxc=335728

all our referral links can be found at:
    http://www.abestweb.com/revenue/make...e_programs.htm

All money goes back into advertising of ABW and the BE (which will also be distributed via major ad networks), BTW I have given away over 10,000 free credits .... on new accounts *hint* http://www.abestweb.com/be/

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Damn Referal alright.
    Sorry Haiko ,
    I dont even have a website ready right now.
    I am sorry. but i mailed the admin at clickchange explaining him the situation.

And if he grants it to me...then i will join through ur link...
    Could u just announce my program here ?

thanks
    Regards
    Amit

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread