Best Ways to convert the Leads you get
    Momentarily I am occupied with what is the most effective way to convert the traffic I get.

I am trying to find out which of the methods of converting my traffic works best:

- to have my visitors buy the third party offers I promote through the content I am publishing on my blog.

- to have my visitors buy the offers I promote from my landing page directly

- to have my visitors opt into my mailing list and to send promotional mails to them together with content and personal mails

What do you do to convert the traffic you get into sales?

Cheers

Matt

Hey Matt,

I think the most important things you should focus on are: 1. your traffic quality 2. the relativity between the product you decide to promote and your readers. When visitors meet a product they actually need to buy, you just need to give them a little bonus and it will become much easier to push them to take an action.

As you're a blogger, I would like to recommend you to promote the offer via your blog content, banners with good landing page, and newsletter. You can turn them all into the most effective way cause it all depend on how you optimize it If the product you're promoting is not well-known, you can write some blogs to introduce it firstly and link your affiliate link back to vendor's official instead of pushing the sales directly. Once your readers are familiar with the product, you can offer them some exclusive discounts to push them to make the payment. It can somewhat improve the conversion rate.

Hope these would help

Hi Lucy,

thanks for your reply. I think you are absolutely right and that your advice to concentrate on the quality of my traffic is essential.

Kind Regards

Matt

I would advise you to choose the 3rd option....a wise man once said: " The money is in the list"..............make sure you setup a proper funnel to grab your prospects...and once you have them in your list make sure not to pitch them anything at first....start slowly by offering them value and then start selling them the product according to their interests.

Besides social media, email marketing is the first thing that I tell anyone to do when it comes to online marketing. To succeed online, you absolutely must be using email effectively. The evidence doesn’t lie.

I mainly use email marketing to convert my leads into sales.

I would also go as far to create a piece of content say a video
    demonstrating how to do something, and then offer a product
    related to the video.

Just a few things I do.

Isaiah Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsuc View Post
    Momentarily I am occupied with what is the most effective way to convert the traffic I get.

I am trying to find out which of the methods of converting my traffic works best:

- to have my visitors buy the third party offers I promote through the content I am publishing on my blog.

- to have my visitors buy the offers I promote from my landing page directly

- to have my visitors opt into my mailing list and to send promotional mails to them together with content and personal mails

What do you do to convert the traffic you get into sales?

Cheers

Matt
    The last option is the king! Get your visitors to optin, then before you start blasting any promotional emails you have to build a relationship through providing quality email articles the soft pitch the offers in your signature. If you build a relationship over 7 days then send a promotional email you are likely to make 6 more sales than just hard selling your leads.

Also the other advantage of optins is that even after selling the original offer you remain with those leads and it's your own free traffic on demand to sell other related offers as you see fit. If you have built a good relationship you're rest assured each time you send a promotional email you make sales like clockwork.

However, you should try to continue to build a relationship and then sell high ticket products which reduces your selling efforts at the same time making you loads of money. ...

Hope this helps,
    Joseph aka Partnerwithjoe

All of them here has given important ideas on boosting your traffic which converts,
    i think you can't omit any effective ways out of your three strategies.all of them looks important to me.
    from my experience i would say when ever i get confused like which process will drive more convertible traffic,i just do A/B testing with pages
    when you run the test it's really easy for you to understand how things are working,hence you can get what you want
    hope it helps you out

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread