Affiliate Network
    Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum, my name is Adam, and I had a question that I would like some help with. 8)

I am assuming the question is on the forum, however I could not find such an instance (my sincere apologies, I am sure someone else asked somewhere)

I would like to know how cost-per-action networks find affiliate publishers to join the networks (as few as even 50-500 publishers across different industries)? I realize this is a broad question, so assuming the following:

1. The CPA affiliate network is brand new
    2. The CPA affiliate network has no following and is unknown to the public/affiliate publishers
    3. The CPA affiliate network *DOES* have clients ready to pay for CPA leads

Just to note, I do not own or work for any form of affiliate network. I have a B2B product that currently utilizes CPA networks, and I am simply trying to figure out if it is worth the time and resources to build a small affiliate network, bypassing services such as w4.com, cjaffiliate, peerfly, etc.

Any and all help with my question is greatly appreciated. Thank you again, and I hope to make some new friends on here

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Advertising.

Rather than undertaking such an ominous task as building a network, have you considered merely having an in-house affiliate program?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Try talking to Offervault. They have an extensive listing of CPA offers and are a go to for CPA affiliates.

Thank you guys for the awesome feedback! I have looked at Offervault, which appears to be a bit like clickbank?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Offervault is a listing service, Clickbank is a network.

There are so many ad conferences held every year....this is not just in the US....but talking about Europe too. I would say your best bet is to attend such conferences like Ad Summit and Ad-Tech.....to get hold of not just affiliates but affiliates who know how to run offers. The affiliates who mostly visit such conferences are very well versed in their field.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread