ABW Ambassador
    Incase anyone missed that notice in their email, they closed down their affiliate program just like that, no notice ,as of today.

They also changed their website design,just like that - and you can't even log in anywhere in to see your stats and check if you have enough for the payout!!!

So, if you don't have the minimum for payout, you're basically screwed and just promoted them for FREE , but you will never know, because they don't let you see your stats.

Lisa

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Lisa ]

Yeah I got the same email. What where they down to for their payout, like 5 cents? It wasn't a big money maker for me, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

ABW Ambassador
    I think it was 5 cents per click , the last time I checked my stats with them was about a month ago, so I have no idea if they owe me or not.

Not worried about it eithor, just ticked .
    That was a nasty way to end any program , no notice, and to just "bam" re-do the site , with no way for affiliates to check their previous stats, and keep having those that are no where near payout continue to send them traffic knowing darn well they will not have to "pay up" as in their agreement .

Yep, and some people will probably still have links to them up for along time. Free traffic to valuepage.

They owe us about $1,200 from last month.

How they couldn't make a profit paying 5 cents per click thru delivering coupons is beyond me.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread