What is the best niche products in 2015?
    Trying to figure out the best way to market a financial tool and investment software. My question is how many people in the Midnight Cafe have experience marketing Financial Products?

Best product niche is NOT financial investment tools. Most of them suck. Sorry. YMMV.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Thanks for the honest reply Bill. I know that financial tools have a bad rap in general. Most of them do suck or a scam. In the last 5 years I have been able to do really well by being absolutely honest and giving most of my products away for free.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    What is the best niche products in 2015?
    Sorry, but what is your real question as your title and your post don't seem relevant to one another?

Here's another one for you:

Are you a merchant or an affiliate?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Convergence.

Sorry I am a newbie to this site, but to answer your question I am a merchant looking for affiliates to market products.

Maybe my real question should have been are there any skilled affiliates interested in marketing financial products?

6. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Moved to the Financial Services sub forum

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Thanks for the clarification.

To answer your question: Yes, there are.

However, as a community, we like to get to know the newbies before jumping in bed with them. This often takes some time in order for affiliates to get to know an unknown merchant.

There are also rules about openly soliciting affiliates / Self-Promotion.

And lastly, a good deal of the affiliates here market in multiple niches using multiple marketing techniques; however, the majority of 'vocal' affiliates here promote tangible goods, rather than services. Doesn't mean those types of affiliates are not here lurking and learning and looking for opportunities. Many affiliates keep what they do close to the breast.

Check out the Rules and the Advertising opportunities...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

9. Thanks From:

I was only answering your question for starters.

AKA to clarify overall. But initially I was curious what the best niche was for 2015 and what people thought about financial tools. That's pretty much it.

I'm not here trying to hustle people or get people to do things for me and on top of that you seem like you're trying to make a point about the rules and self promoting.

You asked. I told you. That's all.
    Last edited by trigraphite; April 28th, 2015 at 02:18 PM.

I'd agree that selling a financial service/product is more difficult for affiliates than a tangible product (I run an affiliate program that sells stock education courses). The affiliates need to be able to really sell and convince people to invest their money in the product in hopes of a return down the road from that investment in the form of increased capital. Even though it can be difficult, the commission rates are generally very good so you can make good money doing it!

Thanks, for the nice reply regarding financial affiliates and so forth. Trying to learn how to get an edge on the whole affiliate marketing when it comes down to financial industry. I have been in the FOREX industry for over 8 years and I always did everything from a personal level. Until recently a friend of mine told me about this site and that I should try to network with other people that have some kind affiliate background. Have you been able to find or discover good affiliates? Or has it been very difficult?

Curious to learn more about your trading company as well. Maybe we can cross market etc.

Do you actually trade yourself?

Make videos about your journey.. I bet you will get sales off it.. Maybe use youtube etc.

tri, you're asking questions that require for you to find the answers on your own. Being passive has nothing to do with being a newbie. Show us what you've done and we'll offer to correct your steps. In short, noone will tell you what their niche is, it's just common sense, that's why you won't see us bugging each other about that. Cheers!

P.S. "Financial Products" is no niche, it's a freaking Universe of possible niches.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread