Hi community, I'm here to introduce ...
    Hi there and thanks for this amazing forum

I'm here to introduce ...

Best regards
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; May 1st, 2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Unpaid Ad/Solicitation material removed

Instead of spamming, try this: http://www.abestweb.com/blog/advertise-abestweb
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

3. Thanks From:

Thanks Bill,

We really didn't want to spam. We have just created a free resource (we don't earn money from our platform) and we just were excited to announce it, looking to get involved the best people

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There are better ways to vet a site here. The Introduce Yourself is to let us get to know you before you start pitching platforms.

Thanks Chuck. We are new to international forums and would love to meet good mentors and a community to introduce our platform. As we have decided to create a free resource for affiliate marketers and we have no budget for advertising (otherwise we would have to charge merchants and affiliates, thus not offering anything new), we are trying to figure out how to use forums to get involved people without spamming and of course grow our company. Any Idea? Do you recommend any resource in this forum or any group? Thanks in advance

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You can ask for member feedback in the Review forum and link to your site with no penalty (only there).

Otherwise you need to look for other ways to promote your site. Research generating traffic on this forum as there are over a million posts. Use the Search box.

8. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Widetraffic View Post
    Thanks Bill,

We really didn't want to spam. We have just created a free resource (we don't earn money from our platform) and we just were excited to announce it, looking to get involved the best people
    That sounds a bit ominous. How will it be sustained - how long will it last - why should merchants or affiliates invest time and resources into something that is not self-sustaining???? Sorry - just lots of red flags with a totally free service.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

10. Thanks From:

Great tip! Thanks Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That sounds a bit ominous. How will it be sustained - how long will it last - why should merchants or affiliates invest time and resources into something that is not self-sustaining???? Sorry - just lots of red flags with a totally free service.
    All the companies have to start from one point, do you agree? Widetraffic Ltd belong to two shareholders: one is a software engineer and the other one more into marketing (the one posting here), both Italians, based in London. The platform has been running in Italy since 2009 under a different name, recruiting over 600 affiliates and constantly growing. Last year we have decided to see if our business model could became a sustainable model for english speaking countries and this is what we are trying to do.

We will follow Chuck's suggestions and try to get some members feedback in the review forum

13. Thanks From:

Closest thing to an introduction yet.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

15. Thanks From:

You need to check your numbers. 2009? 600 affiliates? I don't think so. Do you have a member list and financial reports to share?

17. Thanks From:

In 2009 we have opened in Italy under a different name and that was a different company. In 2014 we have opened a company in the UK, and we have built up a new software.
    In april 2015, a month ago, our ad network has gone alive to the public and has started to track clicks,impressions and conversions.
    This is the reason why we are posting in forums.

Some forums accept it other they don't and we respect their choice

Quote Originally Posted by Widetraffic View Post
    Last year we have decided to see if our business model could became a sustainable model for english speaking countries and this is what we are trying to do.
    If it is a free service then it is sustainable... right? Why do you need to figure that one out?

The sustainability of our business model, our platform, depend on the culture and on the markets of the different english speaking countries. Our platform might be successfull in some countries more than in others, or maybe not. We are just here trying to see if there are smart guys out there

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread