Does anyone have any idea what the new program is about. It use to be .50 a lead but they changed it to where they pay $2.00 - $10.00 a sale now. What are they selling. I don't get it. I removed most of their links but I have been showing some leads for $2.00. I don't have a clue.

????? I still keep getting leads. Just had one for $8.00. Does anyone else use Prizegames? I guess I'll have to try emailing them again.

ABW Ambassador
    I used them a long time ago. I guess I could still grab their links at snare.

Hmmmm....

Things may be looking up a bit for us all?!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Surprise leads may be coming from people pulling up the cached page from Google. Try looking under some unexpected keywords there and see what comes up.

Sometimes it's impossible to track down where hits/leads are coming from. To shut off traffic to PhoneyFree, I had to kill the page they were on! Even with no links, people were managing to find it. I never did find it in Google after de-linking the page, but somehow...

Then there's the possibility of a link hidden on some back page that you have forgotton about. Occasionally I find a link to a place that's long gone on a page that I never think about (Gardening pages with seasonal content like "how to plant tulips" are good for this one).

Although it sounds like you may have someone linking to you that you don't even know about. That's how I figure people were finding that PhoneyFree page that I couldn't spot in Google and I certainly wasn't PAYING for clicks at that time! You may not find the linker from link: either, if the linker's site isn't known about by Google...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread