Hi,
    This is my first time posting on here. I am looking for information on software providers that we can run affiliate programs on. Right now I am leaning towards using the myaffiliateprogram.com service to start an affiliate program for obtaining leads for a debt consolidation service. Does anyone know of a better service that theirs?

Also would there be much interest in affiliates here joining such a program for say $4.00 per lead to start with for a simple form that must contain name, email, home phone and amount of debt. There is a bit more on the form but that is all that is required.

I am new at this so any info would be greatly appreciated.

--Peter

ABW Ambassador
    Dear Peter,
    Alright, Yeah there are many debt consolidation services...not too many succeed..see however i'll answer ur question.

First of, Welcome To ABW

Now the first thing that depends is the amount that u can put into it....

Here are some big one's but none is actually worth....

Try the following
    1. Cj.com
    2 Clickxchange.com
    3 Directleads.com
    4 Clickgalore

well cj has the largest member database whereas clickxchange and directleads are good enough.....clickgalore not too very big but they are good enough worth a go for 75 $

well these are my personal recommendations...there would be tons of other recommendations as well

Regards
    TGO

....hmmmmm

maybe I did not post my question properly, I am an affiliate of cj.com and others and do NOT want to deal with them. I want to run a private affilaite program myself and am just looking for the software.

When I was collecting leads for debt consolidation merchants through cj.com the best cheque they ever sent me was a little over $3,000 bucks. Once I started working privately and doing my own tracking the very next month my income went up to $12,000 bucks without any increase in traffic. I would never use them for anything big but rather just look for merchants who like to work privately.

In short... cj's tracking sucks!

--Peter

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    For cheapskates wanting to run their own affiliate management script willing to fork over 200.00 try the best ..Ultimate Affiliate Program. You'll have to recruit your own affiliates but it does it all. Link at bottom of this page www.ecomcity.com/ims.htm and they will install for 50.00 extra on a UNIX hosted server.

If I understand you, you're looking for your own software? A few things come to mind:

Re: For cheapskates wanting to run their own affiliate management script...

I really do not want something cheap. I want something that is the best, easiest to run, dependable at tracking everyones leads and something that saves me time.

After working with cj.com I am not sure if I can trust having a third party work as a middle man and that is why I was wondering about the myaffiliateprogram.com software. Is there anyone on here who uses it? any good or bad coments about their service?

In my first post I asked if anyone new of a better service than myaffiliateprogram.com and by that I meant better service, not really price.

Thanks,
    --Peter

This is an old thread but I just thought I'd mention that I have looked at all of these and it depends on what sort of features you are looking for. One of the options mentioned above is quite weak.

There are over 20 options available to you - maybe some came up since this thread was started

Regards,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    asr guy...i saw your site and would like to ask your opinion on alstrasofts solution, what do you think of it?

Hi KGP,
    It's always hard to give an opinion re the fit to your needs, when I have no clue to what you want. Feel free to explain here and maybe someone has suggestions, as I'm no expert. I have definite opinions on a few very lame products and unresponsive vendors after reviewing 25 of them to date, but I tend to focus on the positive aspects. If you want some ones to stay away from in my opinion then contact me privately.

Alstrasoft appears have a nice niche product with Affiliate Network Pro, where you can create your own network just like CJ and others. Their solution is one that you would need to install as it's not hosted and since it's your network you need to take care of payments from merchants and to affiliates. Note you can charge the merchants for all this too, eh. Affiliate Network Pro has some electronic payment options (e.g. Paypal, E-Gold, Stormpay or Authorize.net), so you won't be spending your days writing checks - just cashing the ones that the merchants send you

Since it's a product to create a network, you have not only an admin panel and an affiliate panel, but also a merchant panel.

In my communications with them they have also been quite responsive, which is a good sign. I once pointed out a little typo on their site and they sent me a discount coupon. To me that is a sign of good service.

You need to think if you want to be an affiliate or get into the business of setting up a network with multiple merchants and affiliates for each. Of course the merchants could pay you. Keep in mind there are many networks out there so you need some sort of competitive edge. e.g. a network just for a certain vertical like cosmetics or whatever.

If you want me to ask them questions on your behalf just email me via the site.

I have tried to explain this in quite laymans terms and it is just touching on a few things. Hope that helps.

Cheers.
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread