Thread: April 2015 Update

Affiliate Network Rep
    London, UK & Baltimore, MD
    April 2015 Update
    Here are the key pieces we worked on last month:

Join The Affiliate Window Team At IRCE 2015 & Save 10% Off Your Pass!

Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE), the flagship event of the e-commerce industry, is returning to Chicago for its 11th year on June 2-5, 2015. Taking place at McCormick Place West, IRCE brings together retail trailblazers across every industry segment, providing the opportunity to network with and learn from industry leaders of all sizes. Affiliate Window will be exhibiting in Booth 571 so be sure to come meet the team and discuss the innovative performance marketing solutions we offer to retailers and publishers. What’s more, we have a special discounted rate for our partners to join us for the conference.

Bodybuilding.Com Bulks Global Proposition With Affiliate Window

Nutritional supplements e-retailer, has partnered with global performance marketing network Affiliate Window to launch their affiliate program. Based in eight locations worldwide, has grown from an online supplement store to encompass a fitness community, publishing daily editorial content and training plans attracting 1.7 million unique site visitors daily. Additionally, the brand operates a fitness social network, BodySpace with over 2.7 million active members.

Student Beans Q&A: The Opportunity Marketplace

Student Beans Ltd promotes exclusive student discounts, advice, and freebies, and provides a platform that enables advertisers to engage with students and universities across the US. Since using Affiliate Window’s recently launched publisher directory for advertisers, the Opportunity Marketplace, they’ve been able to book in competitions all the way up to June. Zack McClelland, Offers Producer at Student Beans tells us in more detail about their experience of using Opportunity Marketplace.

Affiliate Window’s May Gift Guide

Mayday, mayday! Are you prepared for May’s upcoming celebrations?! If not, don’t worry because Affiliate Window has you covered! For the perfect patriotic gear for Memorial Day or Graduation outfit, our merchants have great deals on clothes, gifts, travel and more!

Join Affiliate Window at Affiliate Summit East!

Returning to the city that never sleeps, Affiliate Summit East will take place at the New York Marriot Marquis August 2-4, 2015. The Affiliate Window US team will be in attendance at Meet Market Table #932 12-6pm on Sunday August 2nd. Be sure to stop by and meet the team to discuss the opportunities of working with our network. Senior Account Manager at Affiliate Window US, Jeannine Crooks will be hosting the ‘Auditing the Merchant – Network Relationship’ panel session on Tuesday August 4th from 10-11am.

Google Mobile Update: How Does It Affect Publishers?

21st April 2015 marks another milestone in the history of Google updates, with the release of their mobile-friendly update. Google have labelled this update as “significant” as it will affect the way websites are ranked on the way they perform on mobile devices, based on how mobile friendly they are. Learn how it will affect publishers in our tips.

New launches:

We would love to partner with you on these newly welcomed advertisers on our network:

6335 LendUp (US)

6257 IngramSpark (Global)

6299 Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (Global)

6288 Fiverr (Global)

6340 Capturing Couture (US)

6277 (Global)

6300 Looking4Parking (US)

Tax Update

Nevada lawmakers passed SB382 to expand online sales tax collection, while Washington has actually budgeted in anticipation of the passage of nexus legislation, as Democratic legislators push an online tax in multiple forms. Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam introduced the Revenue Modernization Act, legislation to establish an online tax in that state. Massachusetts lawmakers introduced a bill directing their Department of Revenue to prepare for collecting online sale tax in anticipation of the federal legislation passing. Louisiana is preparing to consider HB 355 concerning online sales tax. Idaho’s legislature adjourned without passing online tax legislation. Vermont legislators are already warning of online tax legislation during the next session. Meanwhile, Maryland has passed controversial legislation involving a new type of travel website tax targeting companies like Expedia and Orbitz, while Alabama is investigating a tax on digital streaming. At the Federal level, legislators continue to battle with the issue of online sales tax implementation.

Keep up to date with the hot topics being debated within performance marketing and all the goings on at Affiliate Window headquarters by reading our monthly wrap ups each month. See you next time.

If you have any questions about any of our updates, please get in touch.

Tropical Mountaintop
    I realize this may not be the perfect place to contact Affiliate Window but it's all I got..
    Since this morning I keep getting a message at login:
    Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to The OCSP response contains out-of-date information. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_old_response)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    Hey there! we're always here, don't ya know?? I'm going to check with tech on why you got that error message. I've already proven repeatedly I'm not a techie, but I will get an answer for you from them as soon as possible. In the meantime, if there's anything you need me to pull for you - stats or links or something - just let me know and I'll get it for you. My email is in my signature.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

4. Newsletter Signup