As a publisher, what more do you want from your affiliate program manger?
    Not every affiliate program is perfect, and there is no way to appease everyone and make yourself some money.

I am curious what the greatest concerns and challenges affiliates have working with an affiliate program manager. How can the relationship and process be made better for all parties involved?

I am about to launch my program with offers, and want to make it as appealing to affiliates as possible.

Help me now so I can help you later!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    This is NOT an intro post and does not belong in the Intro sub forum. Thus I am moving the thread to a more appropriate place

Please take a look at the intro guidelines and this thread, and then do a proper intro.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Hello Refer Me. This question has been asked and answered so many times. So here's the best help I can recommend - spend a lot of time looking through the forum. You'll see countless examples of what affiliates like and don't like. Just asking a question like this will get you the same old basic answers, but not the deep points to consider when setting up a program. Searching through past threads on here will help you take your program from good to great, but it will take an investment of time to learn the finer points.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread