Supposed to get paid 50% on NOTHING - at least according to this email...
    Don't affiliate managers even look at or proofread what they send out? Here's the main paragraph of an email I just opened:

I hope all is well! With our April publisher performance content finished, I am excited to let you know that you are one of the winners! Your April revenue of $ .00 was greater than your March revenue of $ .00, so as promised, we are paying you 50% of the positive difference () to you as a bonus. You should see this amount post in your account within the next few days.
    I am REALLY looking forward to seeing the amount in my account within the next few days.

I actually do make a few sales for this merchant (in the travel vertical). But this is not our best time of year.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Funny, I never knew that numerical values could vary by virtue of a time element: Zero during the month of April has a greater value than zero during the month of March? Really? Fascinating.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

Oops - too late to edit...

Actually to be fair. I did just receive a follow-up email that apologized for the earlier one. (Someone may have responded immediately to the sender about the faux pas.)

Nicely stated as...
    ......wanted to clarify the previous email I sent you. Unfortunately, your March revenue was greater than your April revenue, so you did not earn a bonus in the April Publisher contest.

Again, my deepest apologies for the misleading......
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread