Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Question So What IS With This Network?
    When Pepperjam started up a few years ago, as were many in the industry I was very critical of a lot of their practices and in the way their reps responded, including in many very negative ABW threads.

They did not appear to have much of a long-term future, even after the first time the network was sold, but then two things happened - GAN went belly up causing many merchants to move to PJ then eBay bought them out (I honestly do not remember which came first).

I had little interest in PJ aka eEAN, but I was influenced to join and then two of my important merchants moved there from CJ.

And guess what - for these two merchants, conversions stopped. For one, I had regular daily commissions for years, and then less regularity but still sales occurred. For the other one, I had less frequent but still regular sales, also over a period of years.

But not so once they moved to eEAN.

I've in a handful of other merchant programs there, maybe a dozen total, and nothing there converts. Today I thought I'd look at some stats there, and what did I find? They no longer seem to have stats like EPC posted, anywhere. Am I missing something? Are they now hiding their conversion problems?

CJ has EPC and their green bars, SAS has EPC, reversals, ave sales & commissions, and last posted sale. eEAN seems to have NOTHING!

Does anyone really do well with this network's programs?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

2. Thanks From:

I "followed" two merchant there - Hayneedle for beach chairs and umbrellas and Target - conversions stopped totally for the beach stuff I had been selling for years. Target had one or two sales in the entire time they were at PJ/eEAN. Hayneedle moved to CJ and, whadda ya know, conversions started again. Target moved to IR in a terribly convoluted manner - so I dropped them completely. No real loss for me there.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread