What is the best facebook comment plugin
    Does anyone know what is the best facebook comment plugin for my website. I need a plugin which will be able to comment via facebook and that will be displayed in commentators facebook wall.
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; May 19th, 2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: removed link

If you want the best facebook comment plugin you can simply search on google or try visiting facebook developer page and see if you can get more info. The link:

thank you for responding i will look into that

Yes, its right its very easy to use, you only need to implement on website and its easily available on facebook developer website try out

You can try this plugin " Facebook Comments". It is a nice plugin for your website.

In “” you can find out “comment plugin” which help you to easily add comments to any piece of content on your site. This comment plugin is deeply integrated with Face book. With this comment plugin user can broadcast multiple social networks in just one click. You can try and add this comment plugin in your website.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread