Firstly, i would like to offer my condolences to leader for the unfortumate incident and my congrats to jadakiss for her new house (i wish you all the best)!

I know this question my seem to be on a fine boundary but i would simply like your opinions on this subject.

I have made posts before regarding my site which i may be starting up. Its general idea is simple;

The site is a sort of online scavenger hunt site. In the site there are various hunts through the internet. At the start of each hunt the users are given a clue or riddle. They must solve all the clues and submit them to be in the prize draw each month. Each of the clues would be relating to a merchant, and their banner would be displayed below with the word 'hint' beside it.

I would like you opinion on whether or not this would be classed as incentivised or not. I am slightly confused on the term incentivised as it is used so loosely.

The users do get a chance of a prize, but it is for completing the hunt and answering the clues, not clicking on the banner, it is only a guide. They can easily type the url into the address bar and go to the site.

Thanks in advance for all comments and good luck with your own sites!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I think the only time it would be classed as incentivised is if you were being paid on a CPC or CPM basis.

I mean you can't possibily think that'll you earn any/much money from sales with this.

With leads you would only have a problem if you tried to get people to sign up for the lead to get the answer to the riddle.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread