Arrow Buying traffic from fiverr and affiliate income?
    Hi,

I have no experience with buying traffic. Can I increase sales with fiverr traffic gigs?

ABW Ambassador
    Traffic and conversions are two different things. Also conversion means different things for different sites. Just getting someone sign-up to a mailing list can be conversion for some sites. Downloading a pdf is conversion for some. Buying something is conversion for some.

Whether fiverr is a good traffic source for you, knowing that the traffic will most probably from other countries (not USA), will depend on what you want the traffic to do on your site.

buying traffic sometimes hurts your site because of they are fake traffic, or wrong target visitors, which could drop your conversion rate, increase your bounce rate. If that things happen, you will be afraid about what you bought

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Always make sure that the merchant's terms & conditions permit something like that before proceeding. Normally if you use an unapproved method to generate traffic you will be removed from the program and all of your commissions will be withheld.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

For now Search engines, Social media and referrals are my main traffic sources.

Twitter is very effective to build traffic than facebook for me.

Tumblr, Stumbleupon are others.

Quality content with low competitive long tail key words. It drives considerable traffic through search engines.

There are hundred posts on my blog. Among these posts, a few posts ranked in top 10. It drive good traffic for me daily.

6. Thanks From:

Yes, I think its better to do a good SEO for building traffic for your website rather than go buying it from somewhere. SEO will provide a regular traffic flow which will help make your business popular in search engines.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    How long will SEo take to drive traffic to a new site Mark-007?

I don't think that there will be much conversion assuming that the traffic that gets delivered to you mostly contains bots and people that don't have any kind of interest in the product or service you are promoting!

So purchased traffic is a waste of money. Try to improve your SEO. Till then promote your products or services on sites that have actual traffic and the content is similar to what you are promoting.

Buying traffic works, but if it is cheap, I cannot expect too much on it.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread