Denied by SAS. What's the requirements about join the SAS network?
    Hi,
    Anyone has the same experience as me on SAS? I was denied to join as a merchant of SAS, and I follow all the steps on the SAS website and set up all the things for the program and even paid the money. However, finally, money was returned to me and I was noticed that i was denied to join SAS, then, I send E-mail to the manager and they did not tell me the reason. So soes anyone know the requirements of join the SAS network? I need to know the requirements because in that way, I will know what I should to to improve and when we reach the requriements, we can apply again. Thanks. Have a nice day.

Kind regards,
    Leah

Their requirements have always seemed pretty clear.
    Have you contacted them directly by phone to ask?
    They are active here and others may be able to offer suggestions as well, but it's best to speak directly to Shareasale as they are the ones who have denied you.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg View Post
    Their requirements have always seemed pretty clear.
    Have you contacted them directly by phone to ask?
    They are active here and others may be able to offer suggestions as well, but it's best to speak directly to Shareasale as they are the ones who have denied you.
    Hi,thanks so much for your reply. But the problem is I can not find a phone number of shareasale.com, and even i find their managers by linkdin, but got no reply. Is there any chance you have a phone number of them? Thanks

Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread