Anyone have a good furniture merchant? I want to dump my HomeVisions links once and for all...thought I'd give them another chance since they have searchable product links in exactly what I was looking for. But between the WhenU non-response from them, and my lack of conversion in general with them I'd rather just dump 'em.

Also tried DeliverAll, but I've only had one sale. They supposedly allow the link redirects, but even the ones produced at cj get routed to their splash page. I don't like to make my visitors have to click another 3 times to get to the area of the site they are interested in already.

Any suggestions welcome. Prefer cj and/or Performics or in-house.

Hi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] the only other one I have is furnituredirect at LS and they haven't converted as yet.
    I'm quite happy with homevisions, not too many sales, but they're big ones when they happen.

Thanks mj. Hehehe, is there something we don't both market at the same time?

lol! it's funny isn't it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well, I don't (yet) market colored contact lenses...although I have been checking them out, do you?

Must tell you, for the past three weeks I've been huffing and puffing about not hearing back from performics, at the same time I've been putting up their merchants links. Three days ago I decided if they werent'going to answer my emails I would take down the links.
    (I'm a Godess...don't mess with me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

First day after taking down links,
    SALE $20!!!, 2nd day, still striping links down, another 2 sales, third day now, not too many links left 9 sales!!!....

Guess what I've been doing today and will be for the rest of the night [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    src=http://www.abestweb.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif>
    PS don't know if they have any furniture merchants...don't have time to check [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: mousejockey ]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread