Question Best Places to Guest Blog?
    Hi, I'm searching for best blogs/websites to guest blogs.

What are best blogs/websites to guest blog and get more US visitors?

I post my first guest post on Shoutmeloud. It drives good amount of traffic indian visitors to my blog and low conversion rate.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Instead of worrying about guest posting, why not focus that time on producing good content to improve your SEO? I just attended the Authority Rainmaker conference last week, with some of the industry's top speakers, and one of the things they discussed was the importance of SEO over backlinks. Google knows when the only reason you post on unrelated blogs is to get backlinks, and they discount them as a result. Focus on SEO content first, then the right blogs will invite you to post if you wish.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Instead of worrying about guest posting, why not focus that time on producing good content to improve your SEO? I just attended the Authority Rainmaker conference last week, with some of the industry's top speakers, and one of the things they discussed was the importance of SEO over backlinks. Google knows when the only reason you post on unrelated blogs is to get backlinks, and they discount them as a result. Focus on SEO content first, then the right blogs will invite you to post if you wish.
    Oh Yes. Now this is the great advice JCrooks.. Much agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Yes. I agree with you.. Thanks

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread