How much does it cost to start up?
    How much doe it cost to start up an affiliate website or any website in general? Thanks.

Less than $100 can cover the first year, including a domain name and hosting. Just do NOT get the domain and hosting from the same source.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    At the other extreme, you CAN spend a lot more if you have the resources and want to use them to the best advantage possible. In such a case, you can have a custom built site done by a professional, buy dedicated hosting, and spend any amount you want to for ppc or other advertising options.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

depends upon your requirements and can go from nothing to anything.

Canton, OH
    Why do you advise not to buy domain and host from the same source?

Roseville, California
    I know this thread is old but I'm going to reply anyway. I purchased (with a deal) an entire year for my website and domain for $43. It's not with the host with the best reputation but I've had a great experience and 0 down time. I actually run 3 Wordpress websites off of it including one that's a WooCommerce eCommerce shop and it still works (although a bit slugishly at times).

You can get the first year for less than $50 in most places and that includes a domain, if you're paying more than that to start up then it's probably too much. As you grow though you may end up paying more than that.

7. Thanks From:

I would say about $100 a month in tools, you can do free traffic but I suggest having at least a few hundred for advertising to speed things up

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread