Give suggestions about online selling products business?
    I want to start a business of online selling products like ebay and Amazon but i don't have knowledge of selling products. Some friend suggests "Online Auction Learning Center" who gives best ways of online selling and buying products in their "Audio CD". Anyone get this CD before its really helpful for business?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    Recommend looking up James Martell and following his series.

You will need to understand supply and demand first. The best way to identify this is by going to ebay or Amazon and lookout for the products that have been selling well...if they are selling well then i am sure you wont have any issues selling them. It's just that you need to find a good supplier who delivers only legitimate products and not some fake items.

I think firstly you should choose your Niche and then decide what kind of products you wanna sell. Don't think that within few months your website will come along with amazon and ebay, you need to invest a lot of time and sources to build online shopping websites because there are already a lot of them in market. You need to something different from them only then you can stand anywhere in this cut throat competition.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread