CPA Offers For A Movie Site
    What offers would be the best for movie traffic?. I am not interested in content locking .Could anyone pls suggest me an offer or type of offers and network. Thanks

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Not quite sure about what type of movie traffic you are referring to, but I know that my friends with movie review sites have an extremely difficult time monetizing them. Most people would think of services like Netflix, but movie lovers most likely already have that. You can do things like promote the destinations where movies were filmed (travel offers), the clothes the actors are wearing (fashion), or products shown in the movie from kitchen appliances to bicycles or cell phones. If someone sees it in a movie and that company has an affiliate program, it's something you can promote. But it's not just going to be a single offer or network. Time to put your imagination to work.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

I agree with that! It seems quite difficult to monetize movie review websites but you can try small solutions to make tests and see what works best.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread