Need Good Windows & Asp.Net hosting
    Hi!
    I am looking for a cheap shared hosting account. Which will allow remote MSSQL database connection from remote host as I would host website on one server and database on another server.
    Please help me in,
    1. finding best and cheap Asp.net windows hosting plan.
    2. I can't afford much so looking for shared hosting
    3. Guide me what to look for before buying domain and hosting from any seller and the bandwidth criteria and how much visitors can shared hosting can handle without giving any problem
    4. I do not know much about vps,dedicated and cloud hosting so which hosting I should need in future if my business grow
    5. Is it true that server location effect page load speed?

Someone suggest me to buy a shared windows hosting plan at Hostforlife.eu. Can anyone tell me about their service?
    Can you please recommend me some good hosting which meets my requirement ?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; June 5th, 2015 at 05:22 PM. Reason: removed newbie link

Sorry but I have no idea about your host. I would like you to go and rely on 4Goodhosting. These guys offers reliable hosting service and they have hosted my sites since 2010 without any glitch. Servers are fast and stable. Their Windows hosting is priced competitively. Support is 24 hours active and responds immediately especially the live support. Go ahead and check them.

Server location doesn't really affect the load speed as much and there are many companies out there that could offer the service for your need.
    always read reviews before signing up with provider and read what people say about their service, i would recommend that you go for big known companies such as doodads.com | keenweb.co.uk | 1and1.co.uk and one.com is also a good one.

1. finding best and cheap Asp.net windows hosting plan.
    Ans :There are lots of companies but before buying any plans please check the reviews section and network supports
    2. I can't afford much so looking for shared hosting
    Ans: May I know your budget.
    3. Guide me what to look for before buying domain and hosting from any seller and the bandwidth criteria and how much visitors can shared hosting can handle without giving any problem
    Ans : Before buying check the price it is reasonable or not. Bandwidth is mean. Check with that.
    4. I do not know much about vps,dedicated and cloud hosting so which hosting I should need in future if my business grow
    Ans : You can take VPS
    5. Is it true that server location effect page load speed?
    Ans : Yes

I have been host my site with Hostforlife.eu since 2011. I never find it difficult to reach them, their costumer support is very quick to answer all of my problems and needs. You can try their hosting service, their server is stable and their uptime is perfect.

If your website relies on window-specific technology like ASP, .NET or Microsoft SQL server then itís more appropriate to get a windows web hosting package. For windows hosting I had very good experience with companies like Bigrock India and Bluehost India. Their technical assistance is very good and customer support team is also very supportive.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread