Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Summer Reading Suggestions
    Found this blog post from etailinsights about some great books they recommend for your summer reading list. Picture it now - sitting at the beach, cold drink in your hand.... reading about Google Analytics! Sounds like the perfect vacation to me!

6 eCommerce Books to Add to Your Summer Reading List 2015
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

"...sitting at the beach, cold drink in your hand.... reading about Google Analytics!"

Well, I am at the beach and there are exactly two chances of that happening: Slim and none.
    And...Slim is not here.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Naw, Bill, you've gotta go play with that cute little granddaughter while she still wants to play with her old granddad! Wouldn't want you to miss that!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

They will be here - for the summer - starting at the end of June.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

This one is amazing, The Psychology of Persuasion.

Linking psychology and persuasion skills - the fun part is that the explanations are done through storytelling, of specific examples when the tactics were applied. That said, it'd be less technical and more easily read when you're relaxing on the beach. My favorite example is the principle of contrast. Presenting insanely negative information first so that other, less negative (but still negative, nonetheless) information wouldn't seem so harsh. It was presented through a letter written by a college student to her parents, wanting to tell them she was failing a class. She first told a story about how her dorm room set on fire, she was homeless, on meds etc, then said - just kidding, but in all seriousness, I am failing such-and-such class haha. It was genius. You can read it here and have a laugh

6. Thanks From:

Sounds like a good one, Lexy! I'd love to hear about more titles, cause I'll have lots of trips and thus chances to read this summer, and there's always something new to learn.

Hmmm. This thread about reading made me think about something. Writing!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread