I'd like to compliment InsureMyTrip.com for having what must be one of the fastest-paying affiliate programs around. I just got a check today for December; the check was mailed on January 4 and covered all referral fees earned last month. (My November check--my first after joining the program--also came shortly after the end of the month.)

Not only that, but the product is great: InsureMyTrip.com has an automated quote form that generates a comparison of prices and coverages for 29 travel-insurance policies from 8 companies.

If you have a site that draws an audience of travelers, visit http://insuremytrip.com and click the "Partners" link for information on the program.

I wonder why this reminds me of merchants who pretend to be affiliates. It could be the kind of day I just had, but this sounds suspicious to me.

Ray

Ray: I know what you mean, but the URL in my profile should put your suspicions to rest. Just click on it--or add a ".com" to my user name and paste that URL into the address field of your browser. You'll find a travel site with an InsureMyTrip.com affiliate link in the "Book & Buy" column on the right side of every page.

(BTW, I posted here simply because I thought InsureMyTrip.com deserved a public compliment for its sooner-rather-than-later pay policy. As a freelance writer who often waits months for checks, I'm delighted when I encounter a business that pays its bills faster than I do!)

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: europeforvisitors ]

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, I will vouch for the authenticity of europeforvisitors kudo's for insuremytrip. Just got my check today too, not my fastest payer this month, but darn quick! I've only had them on my site a few months but got Nov check the first wk of Dec. and Dec payment today!! If you have an insurance related site, they are a winner.

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: MsMarySunshine ]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread